Friday, November 19, 2010

Okay, I have a friend issue that i would like some help please?

Okay, well first off I will tell you that this may be long but I wanna give you backround info and please just take the time and please dont bother with negative answers I just need some advice please. :)



Okay well I have this friend and she is most of the time a pretty okay girl but she just does things that have me really annoyed.



First off, she always has to copy some one about everything, and yes I know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, she just is insecure, etc. but it gets really old. Like once I wanted to go to the twilight dvd release party at borders and she was saying that she didnt know where to go and I said oh borders has one and she immediately has to run and tell her sister and beg her to go. And if I say I'm going to a certain special place that she would be interested in she wants to go too. And it really gets annoying.



She is also really self absorbed. Like a few weeks ago we were talking about a school trip to Knotts and she was just rambling on and on and on about just the same thing and whenever I started to say something she would start all over with her own opinion or whatever. And she just always has too be the center of attention in a topic or has to have her say in everything.



I also try to be a really loyal friend to her but she comes to me and tells me all the guys she likes and it is like practically our whole freakin grade and its not really fair because everyone knows you cant go for the your bffs crush and stuff and I personally dont feel like I can trust her to tell her who I would like and stuff.



I also have friends who are considered '; popular '; and all the girls like them and stuff and one was like sorta of my best friend (its a guy and we knew each other since 6th grade) anyways. We lost touch over the summer and we didnt have any classes with each other this year so we barely talked but when we did it would always be really quickly after school. So, I wanted to take him to disneyland with me again to kind of catch up and such (no i didnt like him or anything). And he couldnt go so I told him okay well im gonna invite lets call her kristin. and he said it was cool and said hi to her when he was leaving. and she looked at him and asked me whos that and i told her oh thats lets call him mark. so i forgot about that and she stays after school for community service and he stays too and i guess they talked a little and she texts me and says omg i just talked to mark and he kept calling me your name! i honestly laughed out loud because she was sooo excited about him. n she then tells me that she sort of has a crush on him and adds him on myspace.



okay well i am not allowed to have a myspace so i never really cared much but she always texted me saying oh me and mark are talking on myspace blah blah blah. so when it was right before spring break she tells me that mark got a cell and texted her and they were talking for a long time the night before and she just kept spilling the whole conversation. so later on the ride home i asked her for his number since we were friends and he originally got kristins number from some other girls phone i dont like. so she just gave me a weird look and said well i dont know i have to ask if its okay. i reply saying. well why WOULDNT it be okay? we have been friends for a while and she just gave me this innocent little look and i just ignore her like i usually do. but when we left i reminded her and she just kinda smirked at me and left. she still never has given me the number and repeatedly talks about their messages.



but i got it behind her back 3 days later after i asked thanks to my NEW bff. :) %26lt;3 lol



so yeah. and she always brags about her new clothes, her hair which she has had in the same slicked back ponytail since before i can even remember, her electronics, how many friends she has, her ANNOYING laugh/ scream that she does and makes sure people are looking at her. she has to have stupid insiders and such and is really sort of sad because she acts like a wannabe and pretends that everyone would just love to be her friend. she also calls her own mother and family idiots which is not okay ya know? and she never stops texting while im trying to have a conversation with her which is just plain rude.



but also there are two other people in our group that i love being friends with but they are also her friends and they are oblivious because they arent with her as much as i am.



so how do i kind of let her know without hurting her feelings or her getting upset and telling everyone bad things about me because i know she will. and how do i hint at my friends that im not happy in that ggroup...



should i move on to a different group at friends in the new year (its summer vacation)

help please.. :)Okay, I have a friend issue that i would like some help please?
Yeah, meet a new friend. She isn't worth the frustration. I hate people who only care about themselves. That's so rude. Just make sure you let her down easy :) Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment