Friday, November 19, 2010

I know it is very long. BUT PLEASE ANSWER. PLEASE. ILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS? PLEASE ANSWER? PLEASE!?

The 3 Questions are: Does He like Me anymore? Why Did He Ignore me when I didnt Kiss him? Was he lying about the whole ';Billy'; Situation??



So, me and my crush liked each other ALOT. He is fifteen and Im sixteen, and he is really short! He was very hyper around me. And It was just obviousis. He was very nice to me. Perfect Gentleman. Well anyway, one day, I asked him if we were ';official'; and He said it was up to me. Hmmmm, WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT? I already told him I liked him. Well anyway, heres what messed everything up. I was walking him home because he was running late....when he puckered up for a kiss. And closed his eyes. He really thought he was going get a kiss. I denied him turning my face away. But he walked away not saying anything. I said ';maybe when it feels right';.

He then ignored me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, I messaged him and HE said ';it feels awkward and I wasnt even sure we were dating';.



PART 2



Then, a month after he ignored me and broke my heart!....... he called my little brother freaking out wondering If I was dating a boy named Billy because my little brother told him I had a boyfriend. Except, I was not even dating Billy. Then, I messaged him about it. I asked him why he wanted to know if I was dating Billy. Heres what he said.



My Ex: I wanna kno cuz me and my frends thot it was billy Mahoney



Me: Why should you even care who im dating. thats really none of you buisness. In fact, that shouldnt even concern you, who im dating and what im doing should be the farthest thing from you mind, ok?? so just dont worry about it because im not worrying about who youre dating. :)



My Ex: WOAH calm down jeez and I'm not worried and I dot give much of a **** my frends wanted to kno cuz they are frends with billy and wanted to kno so calm Ur *** down



Me: Hey, Im calm.YOUR the one who called Scott freaking out like a little girl wondering who was my bf. Just shut up. Talk to me when your not so short and girly looking. I cant even believe I you used to like you. You look like your 10. Come back to me when you actually grow a set of balls and when youve hit puberty. :)





My Ex: Wow ok and to respect the frendship I have with ur brothers I'm not gonna say anything bck tht is mean even tho there are a number of things I could make fun of u for I will say this when I called ur brother I wasn't feeaking out I was asking cuz my frends wanted to kno if it was bill Mahoney ur dating cuz they are frends with him and were gonna make fun of him for dating u cuz they sed u were a nasty looking beast with weird boobs and tht u were probably a hoe cuz u hang with jessica and thts why they wanted to kno so they could make fun of billy bcuz of how much of a beast u r

So, as you can see, we had a nasty fight. We carried this on during school, and were really mean to each other. But, never in front of people. So, we fought for about a month........



Part 3%26lt;-------MOST RECENT AND IMPORTANT PART!



So then a month after that... We stopped being angry at each other. We had no more bitter or angry feelings towards each other. So,He started riding his bike around my house. All the time!!! Everytime I would go outside, he would be RIGHT OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE. If my best friend and I happened to walk past his house, he would follow us on his bike!! Sometimes, He would say '; Hey'; and smile. But one day, he was trying to do a bike trick and hit his nutsack on his bike. Me and my friend laughed. But, I didnt mean too. I then said Hi. And he just looked at me. I guess he heard me laughing? So Then I tried adding him on myspace..he denied me. Lol. Revenge, maybe? But anyway, heres the important part. Lately, He has been sitting in the back of the bus near me. And He always used to sit in the front. And he stares at me. He basically tries to talk to me because he will stare and listen to me and my friend's conversation. And this boy Chris, likes me and I was just playing around and rubbed his leg. I dont like Chris lol! And My ex, trying to embarass him, said ';Chris is gettin a hard on'; And he just tries to talk to me! And he stares at me ALOT! I am so surprised at how much he looked at me and he was very open about it. It even made me uncombfortable. I thinks that what he was trying to do! Lol. So do you think MY EX likes me??I know it is very long. BUT PLEASE ANSWER. PLEASE. ILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS? PLEASE ANSWER? PLEASE!?
Yes, I think your ex likes you a lot. It just sounds like he is a bit immature, insecure, and gets is feelings hurt easily. The question is, do you still like him after everything that's happened? If the answer is yes, I would suggest that you be the bigger person and let him know. If the answer is no, let him know or just ignore him.I know it is very long. BUT PLEASE ANSWER. PLEASE. ILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS? PLEASE ANSWER? PLEASE!?
oh huney, no one can answer this. we are not inside his brain.
if u shorten the question i might reply!!
i can't figure out why you would still like your ex considering the things he said to you. he seems like a loser, and no i don't think he likes you. he's a boy, you're a girl, you're both in high school drama that doesn't make any sense. if i were you i'd drop the whole situation because it's not worth all of the time you're investing in it.
well he probably does but idk im an idiot
Probably because your ex was close to you before, its easier for him to think about what it would be like to get it on with you. Otherwise I am not sure if he really likes you. You just happen to be around, you know.
He probably wants intention. He's just jealous. He wants all he can get from you. That's all. He put you in a trick for you to come back to him.
no probably he is hates you and just stares at you thinking how to kill you.. lol

just playing maybe he does like you. send him a text and ask him do you like me cuz you are always staring at me? and see what he saids ok
Probably because your ex was close to you before hes getting jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment