Sunday, November 21, 2010

My friend's boyfriend seems rather interested in me?

okay. so my friend has this boyfriend that she's had since late summer. I met him last month-ish and saw him just a week ago at our school's dance.



Lately, we've been chatting a lot on Facebook and AIM. He's always started the conversations, and we banter back and forth. In fact, if this guy weren't taken, I would be certain that he had a crush on me.



Also, he's asked me if I like anyone at my school and if I think anyone's cute. And we had this whole conversation about making out and it was minimally awkward.



He's also talked about how my friend/his girl friend ';has been really jealous recently'; and that he couldn't ';imagine how she'd be

if she saw our conversations.'; Also, lately, he's been saying how he can't wait to hang out with me.



And the thing is, he's mighty fine and sweet and funny and artistic basically everything i like in a guy. I'm sort of beginning to like him whole lot. And he said that my friend/his girlfriend never sees the side of him that shows when we talk.



So, what are your thoughts on this? Is he interested? How should I proceed?



But let me get 1 thing straight. I would NEVER go behind my friend's back and do anything romantic/relational with her boyfriend unless they had broken up for another reason that had nothing to do with me.



But anyway. Speak, Y! Answers!My friend's boyfriend seems rather interested in me?
ooh la la. kidding.

well it might be possible...there have been some guys who date a girl to befriend and eventually snag the best friend and it had been their intention all a long. I know this seems like something straight out of daytime soap opera. But if you value your friendship with the girl dating him, no more flirting on your behalf. And if they break up would you really be comfortable dating your friends ex? Would your friend be comfortable with you dating him?

These are things to think about.My friend's boyfriend seems rather interested in me?
he is quite obviously interested in you, but you should proceed with caution. it would be foolish to steal your friends boyfriend, i've seen that and it ain't pretty.
Uhhh.... You're a little slow on the uptake if you think he isn't interested lol
Stop doing this!!!



You say you would never go behind you're friends back but then you say you and her boyfriend flirt alot!!



You sound like a real good friend......
If you were a friend...you would tell your friend...call he over one day to let him im/aim you...so she can shut that boy out...if he's going behind her back...what makes you think he's not gonna do the same to you?
well yea, hes interested alright...i think he is waiting for you to make a move since, apparently, youre not saying anything about your conversations to his girlfriend--your 'friend'--he naturally thinking that youre interested as well. think about what youre doing cause you might end up losing your friend if she finds out you have been flirting with her boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment