Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to talk to him...?

Hi...So I know this probably sounds pretty pathetic and you guys have probably read a million of these, but here is the story. So there is this guy and i have the biggest crush on him (I don't like him..I just think he's gorgeous :) ), but the thing is i have never met him. He goes to my university and he accepted my request on Facebook a couple of months ago.. but i don't have the courage to talk to him like at all! How do I start up a conversation with him? What do I say if he's like uh Who is this?? Thanks in advance for all your help :)

-LivHow to talk to him...?
Hm. If he has a funny status on Facebook maybe bring it up when you see him. Or, if his status is like: ';studying for _____'; possibly ask him how he did on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment