Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to get rid of your best friend's anoying female stalker.?

A few days ago this girl who is stalking my friend started to sit with us, and she annoys me. She wont shut up. My best friend has even taken up reading during lunch to not have to listen to her, as a result she wont stop talking to me. Every time I hug him she's like ';wheres my hug?';. Its funny cause i also hug my other friends. At this point it is important to note that i sit with mostly guys with the exeption of another friend's girlfriend and the stalker. To get rid of her I initiated a perverted conversation with my friends considering that most girls do not like it when guys talk about boobs, we also mentioned the penis festival in japan. It didn't work. Every one I sit with is dying to be rid of her. She has the maturity of a five year old, and she is so ovious about her pathetic little crush. My friend has zero interest in her since she is not even semi atractive and very weird. Its not just him and me that is annoyed. Please list down multiple options so that we may rid ourselves of her.How to get rid of your best friend's anoying female stalker.?
Ever try ASKING her to leave?



It's simple. People will know that they're not wanted when you tell them. Don't say outright ';We don't like you since you're a weirdo, and we want you to go away.'; That would just be incredibly rude. Have your friend confront her. If he's the only reason why she's hanging around you, then if he should try to solve it. Have him say something along these lines ';Hey, I notice you hang out with us a lot. I think you're a really nice girl, but I already have a girlfriend, and she might get mad at me if she sees you around. '; Tell him to be gentle though. It's never good to hear the person you like is with another person (even if he's not).



But if she's really trying to befriend you ALL then you guys should talk to her. Like I said, no matter how much you dislike her, try to be nice. Lie if you have to. Something like ';Hey, we think you're cool and all, but we're already a group, and we're kinda like family to each other. Our group is already tight so we don't really need another person in it, and when we talk it's kinda a private thing between us, so would you mind leaving us alone for a while?';



If she doesn't get the picture after that, you simply have to ignore her. Although it may be more satisfying to chase her off and do something mean, it won't end well since it'll make all of you look bad.



Good luckHow to get rid of your best friend's anoying female stalker.?
this is my plan for you:



ask your friend if it's okay to use him as a bait for the girl to follow him around.

when that's agreed upon, have a way of finding the girl then follow her as she stalks you friend

bring a videocam with then video her while she stalks your friend

follow this girl until she goes home



* BTW - where some disguises and be cautious because if she sensed you things might go the other way around

now plan an approach, on how you'll inform somebody from her household that she's stalking your friend; show your video for some proofs

your lucky if its her parents who came on the door when finally decided to end the craze

then start your conversation and favors

*be careful in saying some words to avoid misunderstandings



HTH :D
OMG thrt happend to me she even invited herself to my b day part but dint know where I live(lol)

butt I just made a code name for her and stard trash talking about her with her not knowing it and thn told her all the girls problem then afte aweek told her it was her code name

No comments:

Post a Comment