Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I get to know this girl?

Here's my situation: I'm in college, and I have a crush on a girl in school. The thing is that in the past, due to some things I rather not talk about right now, I was very shy and low in self esteem. Now, I'm not so shy and I'm improving my social life slowly. It's getting better and better I think.



So that been said, I have no girl experience on how to ask them out and what not. The Idea of even asking a female coworker, who I get along with well in work, if she would like to hang out makes me feel shy/uncertain about it. But that not who I have a crush on.



OK, the girl who I have a crush on is not the best looking girl nor does she dress in the best of fashion but there's something that makes me want to get to know her. Just the other day, I was at the library very concentrated in studying but when I noticed she was behind me I couldn't concentrate no more since she keep popping into my mind. I don't have classes with her, I've never talked to her. I found her to be attractive before but school ended for summer and I didn't see her but now that school started again I'm seen her again in campus, mostly in the library studying. And its also because she is at the library studying that I don't know how to approach her. I don't want to bother her but at the same time I want to get to know here.



I know the best to get to know here is to start to talk to her. I have asked my friends for advice on how to go about it. We even come up with asking a friend of her ';hey whose that girl?'; Maybe that will get her attention on me. But then again, I don鈥檛 know her friends, or never seen them.



What are your people suggestions? How do I start a conversation with her, or get to know her. And of course I鈥檓 not just going to go up to here and tell her how I feel because it would be really weird. Not to say I haven鈥檛 considered it but doing that would be too bold.How do I get to know this girl?
Figure out where she usually goes, before or after the library (Talking in there probably wouldn't be such a great idea), then just walk up when she's not busy (Don't stalk though) and say ';Hey, I've seen you looking at *insert book/subjects* at the library, I find it interesting as well'; If she's the friendly sort, a conversation can probably just flow from there. After a bit more of randomly running into her, you can ask her if she'd like to go and hang out sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment