Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Won't it be weird randomly going up to your crush and starting a conversation?

I really like this guy but he is really shy. I am wondering if he likes me and I know that I'm going to be the one that finds out because he won't make a move. We've talked a few times and said hi in the hallways for some weeks, then stop, then start again. (we have no classes) I can talk to him easily and am not intimidated in any way, I think he is though.



But with shy guys, they have to be comfortable with girls first, so they need to talk to them. Won't it be weird going up to him randomly to talk to him when I don't really hang out with him? I've walked past him a few times and he probably thinks that I don't like him (mistake by me) but a girl goes up to you randomly? I have a friend who can help me, how could I mention it?



Any advice?Won't it be weird randomly going up to your crush and starting a conversation?
im a shy guy myself what is the worst that could happen i've have girls randomly come up to me it didn't feel weird at all

No comments:

Post a Comment