Friday, November 19, 2010

What should I do about the girl I love? Girls I need your advice!?

I have fallen in love with what used to be my best friend. We were really good friends for almost a year now. I probably wasn't her ';best'; friend because she has a lot but I don't have that many really good friends and i could really talk to her so i would say she was my best friend. We did all kinds of friend stuff like sharing our feelings, studying and hanging out occasionally. After spending a lot of time with her I realized that i liked her way more than a friend which wasn't my original intention. At first my friends made fun of me for hanging out with her cause she isn't the most popular girl in school. I am pretty popular... i know a lot of people from the bottom of the social ladder to the top and hang out with a lot of different groups of people. But i love her never the less. Its not only a physical attraction but also a emotional attraction. I love the way she listens and talks.... she is the only girl I have ever liked in such a way. i shared so much stuff with her that I have never told anyone else to date. I trusted her so much. There is a big group of kids at school think I'm gay because I have never had a girl friend and I'm in 11 grade. Well I'm not and I guess I was just waiting for the right girl and I am positive she is it. Anyways I told her how I felt... well not that I loved her but that I liked her and I got rejected :(. She said that she had boy problems and didn't want to involve me in them. I found out soon after wards from a mutual friend that she has feelings for a kid that lives in Arizona, we live in Buffalo, that went to our elementary school. They recently got into contact somehow. That crushed me, I haven't eaten right or slept well since I found out, and i have know for almost a month now. How pathetic right? i guess I'm kinda emotional not like crying but mental things really hurt me. I play football and rugby and have never been injured once but her saying no paralyzed me to the point where i couldn't breath. I even quite rugby because i was too upset about the reject... I don't know why i liked rugby but i just couldn't deal. She said she still wanted to be friends but I couldn't and still don't know if we can... after a week we lost almost all contact. I haven't held a conversation with her in at least 3 weeks. We are in to classes together and occasionally exchange glances and say our random ';Hey's and Hi's';. I miss her so much and separating from her has hurt me even more. I was gonna ask someone else to junior prom to get back at her in a way but couldn't do it because all i could think of was her. As a result I'm not going and she is but i don't know with who and that hurts too. I would ask someone who she is going with but that would hurt too much and i will find out soon enough. I wish that weeks ago I would have asked her, o well... Tomorrow is my loves birthday and i don't know what to do. I want to start talking to her again. I was thinking about sending her a facebook message that she would get after school. We have a AP US exam tomorrow so i would type it up tonight and paste it in a message tomorrow morning before I leave for school and she'd find it later in the day. The only problem is i don't know what to say. If you could give me some ideas that would be great. I need a lot of them so have your friends or anyone you know answer this question please. Sorry it was so long but i had a lot to explain. Thanks in advance.What should I do about the girl I love? Girls I need your advice!?
wow thats cute. i wish i had a guy like that. anyways, i think you should start talking to her again. if i was you, i would rather have her in my life as a friend, then not have her at all. And the thing about the message, i really dont know what you should write but keep it short and simple. but something that would put a smile on her face. hope i helped =]What should I do about the girl I love? Girls I need your advice!?
lmfao.



congratz bro. you've gotten yourself into the situation that i've been in for the past 2 years. luckily, you're better off then me. here's what you do.



first off, don't let her rejection screw up your life. it could be a lot worse. don't worry about the guy from arizona. it shouldn't crush you. all of this is coming from YOU. you're overreacting. calm down.



now, if you really want to be with her, you have to be her FRIEND. it sounds hard, but that's the best place you can strike from. (just don't get too far in the friend zone) from there, you can figure out what she likes, what she doesn't. and above all... cheer her up when she's sad. Man up, and be her friend.



what i'm doing seems to be working with my best friend. just send small signals (not to obvious or big) that you like her. you know, burn her C.D.'s, (you have to be good friends with her to do that usually), talk to her a lot, hang out with her as much as you can. and (if you are really good friends with her) write her letters that hint that you like her. stuff like ';100 reasons why _____ is the greatest'; (this always works)



you've got a easier situation then me, so you should do fine.
You seem to really care about his girl. It doesn't look like she is ready yet, I think you should give it some time and let her see how much you care about her, she will come around.



But this thing on facebook......hmm....I don't think you should tell her how you feel in a computer message. You should either write her a letter or tell her in person.



I think that you should say alot of what you have said in your question, about how she seems like the one, and how much you miss her and care about her.



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment