Friday, November 19, 2010

My friend wont let me hang out with my best friend for life aka my crush!!!?

Well, Lately I have been going over my friend Shelbys house and we have been walking to my bffl Brandons house and hanging out on his porch. He flirts with me and everything. The problem is, a girl named Candi AND Shelby are both getting jealous. (Yes I do like Brandon) They are saying things like, ';They treat me differently when your around';. But you see, another friend found out that Brandon does like me (but he has a girlfriend). I dont get it. They are so upset. Then when me and Brandon are in the middle of a conversation both of them are just like, ';lets walk to Gabis house';. Of course when they do this, I dont want to go. I still want to hang out with Brandon and I dont want to walk almost a mile to see some girl who I know in school but I am not even friends with. So I said no, and they left me there and me and him hung out until about 7 o clock at night when they came back. They started screaming at me about how all the time I only want to hang out with Brandon and how theyMy friend wont let me hang out with my best friend for life aka my crush!!!?
simple, if they like him aswell, then go for it

it sound selfish but by the sound of it, you just got a maybe of a very gd guy ... go with it dont pass this chance up ... remember you think you would be friends with her if she started going out with him now???





your friendship is broken for the time being, though that might repair ... but the gd guys dont wait foreverMy friend wont let me hang out with my best friend for life aka my crush!!!?
who cares do what you want to do and let them stew
tell them fake juicy details about how you and brandon kissed and he tried to touch your boob but you said your not ready for that and watch them flip out lol that would be great.
Girl, you need some new friends...are they jealous because THEY like him......
It's obvious that they like Brandon too. Stay away from them because it seems that they want you to go away from that Brandon guy.
You shouldnt hang out with another girls man jsut incase she gets jelous and your friends need to be more considerate.

Try balanceing you time between your crush and your friends. They jst feel left out and it hurts being left out.



Good luck!
First off, I dont think it is appropriate for you to be hanging out with a boy when he has a girlfriend. It is not only disrespectful towards his girlfriend and their relationship but it makes you out to look like a hussy. You have to give respect in order to earn it from others. And since you know he is involved with someone else, what do you think you look like when 'you' walk to 'his' house and stay there long after your friends leave? If he is not that interested in his g/f then he would have left her already for you. Right now it seems like he is having his cake and eating it too.. and you're hand feeding it to him.



As for your friends, it may be that they are acting this way because they are trying to save your reputation, not because they are jelous. I think you should just talk to them about it.
well what do you want to do. what you could do is when he girl is gone again give dude a good time. kissing, talk, whatever... and then ask him who does he want to be with more you or girl. now this ain't a garuntee but it'll let hime know that you want to go with him.
Your friend is not your mom, you don't have to listen to her!

If you really like this talk to him, if they were really true friends they wouldn't get so involved and in your face with your love life!

tell your so called friends if they were true friends than they would back off and get a life and stop interfering with yours!
you should talk to brandon again. dont let your friends control you. she just likes him too and wants you to stay out of the way so she can get to him. and if he already has a girlfriend, you can still talk to him. your friends should respect you and let you do what you want.
Dude your girl friends are hot for you and they have what i call girlie crushes. I do not mean that you or they are lesbians but they have a girlie crush on you and do not want your attention that you give them to be given to some guy. I would just worry about you and him not your friends. You might want to worry if he has a girl friend though but that is something you and him can handle.



Tell your friends to get rid of thier girlie crushes and deal with the fact that you like also spending time with him and whomever else.
ok. here's what u do : talk to him any way and tell ur friends to leave u alone and if they flip out that just means that their jealousy is caused by them liking him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment