Friday, November 19, 2010

HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEE…

A few weeks ago I asked someone out and he smiled weird and shook his head, saying he's not interested.

yesterday, so during math class, he stared at me for a while and I held the gaze for a few seconds. Then I looked away and smiled. He looks away and raised his eyebrows, from what my friend remembered. Then, he put his elbow on the desk, held his head with his hands, and shook his head, the way someone does when they are stressed out.Later, these things happened:



1) When i checked him out, he blushed, smiled and hid behind his friend.

2) He started this conversation after I went to the bathroom:

My crush: Who do you think is hot?

My friend: i don't know?

Crush: How about {my name here}?

My friend: did you just say {my name here?}

crush: frowns, (shakes head) nooooo........



3) He starts to smile/laugh the minute he sees me!



4) We sit next to each other, and his knee points toward me



5) he glances at me occasionally, then glances around, then looks at me again.



Then later he blurted out ';HOT!'; When I walked by. But

..he said he didn't like me. Minor setback... he always acts disgusted with me and like he dosent like me! I dont want to do something embarrasing so i need your help please!



what does he mean, and how do I respond to it. Thank u xx



HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEE…
Ooh, girlie, your crush has got one on you~

Act flirtatious, make him want you. And dont skip out on the confidence, show him your not afraid. ;)HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEE…
My opinion is he's just teasing you since he now knows you like him. Boys can be mean...well, girls can too. Find another boy to crush on.
ha ha ha thats funny what i think u need to do is just let it go. just cuz he thinks that u are hot dosnt mean that he likes you it just means that he thinks your hot and its his mistake if he turned you down just forget about him i mean hes not worth your time if all he does is think your hot looks arnt everything ok believe me
haha sounds like he's shy about it like little boys... the like you but they can be mean to you and even ignore you sometimes :)
Sorry hun, it sounds like they are just teasing U. U need to find a boy who is worthy of your attention, not like the immature ones U described.
  • advice how
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment