Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lesbians: I need your advice, should I go for it, or leave it?

I strongly thought at 1 time this girl at my university, Olivia, might have had a crush on me - she'd smile at me, say hi to me, strike up conversations with me, stare at me...I didnt know who she was, so just assumed she was being friendly, but the behaviour carried on + on. She discovered Im a lesbian but it didnt deter her - I felt more than anything that it encouraged her. I kept my distance as I was with someone. She would ask my now ex girlfriend kim where I was, how I was, what i was up to...kim had strong suspicions Olivia had a crush on me, but i doubted it - would she really have asked about me to kim? Olivia's behaviour was so strong i cant help but assume she must have liked me - her friends would nudge her + alert her if i was walking nearby, which is just 1 of many examples.



kim eventually confronted olivia + olivia apparently freaked out, said she found me attractive, but wasnt interested in me. I had genuinely believed that she liked me - the staring, the smiling, the strained + pointless conversation-starters + literally once standing in front of my car just to say hi to me. The next time I saw Olivia, she smiled at me + I turned my back on her - partly because Kim was there and didnt want me 'encouraging her', + also because I felt embarrassed + upset. Olivia then started to blank me + when she passed me she would purposely avoid me. I avoided her too so Im just as bad. About a month ago, I walked out of university, saw Olivia, she caught my eye + i smiled at her. she gave me a really horrible look, + it confirmed in my head that i had clearly been wrong about her all along. But then the next day I was stood in the canteen, turned around, + she was stood so close behind me she was almost touching me, + she smiled at me, + now its started all over again. I then saw her sat alone at a table + she was staring at me - she wasnt smiling, just looking straight at me. I wondered whether she wanted me to go over but I didn't want to embarrass myself again. Just as id gotten the courage to approach her, a friend approached her + they left. if shes behind me i can always feel her eyes in my back if you get what I mean. I cant help thinking theres something there, but Im worried I got the wrong end of the stick last time + will only make the same mistake again... any advice???? ps sorry its long. S.Lesbians: I need your advice, should I go for it, or leave it?
there could be many reasons why she's acting this way, yes she may like you or is curious of you, she maybe a lesbian, but is not out yet, knowing that your a lesbian has heightened the interest, maybe she's looking for advice or a bit of guidance, or just a friend to confided in.



how do you feel about Olivia? are you interested in her?



i just think you need to cross the 1st bridge 1st and get specking.. ask her out for a drink or lunch, somewhere on mutual ground and where you both can feel relaxed and chat, as soon as she started opening up to you, go from there... but 1st things 1st. meet up :)Lesbians: I need your advice, should I go for it, or leave it?
Right, you and Olivia need to meet up by yourselves sometime.

Invite her to your place, or anywhere as long as it's private.

Talk to her and then ask her does she or did she have feelings for you. Tell her to be totally honest wth you, and tell her that this conversation stays just between youse.

If she has any decency, she will tell you the truth :)

If you have suspiscions that she is lying, I think you are worth more than this.

Good luck :) x
Sometime when ye are alone/ in relative privacy

Go for it, she is obviously interested/ curious about you in someway.

Coffee is fairly neutral.



She may freak out, that is what the privacy is for, she could be only figuring stuff out now so... just be friendly no matter what happens.
She does sound like she either is interesting in you or is curious



Yeah she was probably freaked out due to her not wanting people to know about it? or the fact that she may be embarrassed that you know

She just maybe a private person...



Maybe she gave you that dirty look to cover up her tracks and the fact that she may have been very embarrassed



Talk to her in private and make her be honest with you- she may be shy to tell you so be supportive and if she feels uncomfortable talking to you about it- tell her she has time and that your there anytime in case she is ready to talk??



Hope that helps hun x

No comments:

Post a Comment