Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help Getting a girl back (Please Help Me!)?

Bear with me on this one, I'm gonna try to sum up the whole story as quick as I can. Please give me any advice you have.



I'm sixteen, I'm a usually quiet until you get to know me. The girl is much more quiet until you get to know her. Here's the story:



Halloween I'm hanging out with my friend, he invites this girl. I start to like her. After hanging out several more times between that night and Mid-January, we had amazing conversations every time and I really only paid attention to her. We both fall for each other and begin to date. Everything goes great for two months, I'm happier then ever, she was happy too. And then all of the sudde, just like that, she says she just wants to be friends. I'm miserable, and feel like the guy from ';500 Days of Summer'; for the next month. Note that I do some stuff that I'm not supposed to do like try and persuade her back into the realationship, and I acted depressed all the time (which I really was, but I guess your not supposed to show that to her).



So here's the reasons she gave for breaking up with me (She made this decision in 3 days): We could never keep a conversation going, she felt like she couldn't open up to me, we weren't good enough friends to start a relationship, we weren't compatible, and her feelings have faded.



At first I just disagreed with her and told her that. But after thinking about it, I realized why she made her decision. I wish she gave it more time, or at least tried to fix the problem, but she is real shy and I don't think she really knew how to address it. Anyway, after thinking about it for a month, I realized that it was all my fault, because I really didn't talk to her as much as I did when we were just friends. I got lazy and just didn't care, I was happy to be with her and didn't feel the need to talk, because I just liked being around her. I did pay her lots of attention and it reallly wasn't THAT bad, but I understand why she did it. And a lot of times, I had to argue with my parents to hang with her so when we did hang, that was on my mind for awhile, and I didn't want her to feel bad so I didn't bring it up (note that my parents loved her, they just were mad that I was making plans without asking them first)



So yeah, we broke up cuz I was lazy, it wasn't the real me. We had amzing conversations before we started going out, and then when we began to date, I just got lazy and didn't try to talk to her as much as I should've.



Now I believe that if she can see the real me again, feelings can come back. Ya know, If I just become the guy she fell in love with, then things can work again.



I just need help on getting there, she said that she really does want to be friends, but she doesn't make an effort, and kinda avoids me in the hallway and stuff (she is a really shy person). She approached me once (last week), but that was the only time, the rest of the time I was the one who started talking.



I need help on getting back into a friendship, getting her to acknowledge me and stuff, and any other help. If you think I'm wasting my time, or am taking the wrong approach to all of this stuff, please tell me. I want honest answers, so please just don't just try and make me feel good.



So yeah, I just want advice on being able to become friends with her again. And then any other advice to take from there. Also, do you think it's possible that feelings can come back after the are lost.



I really do love this girl, it's not just a silly crush, I've had plenty before, and this is way different. So please, whatever help you can give me.Help Getting a girl back (Please Help Me!)?
yah kno. honestly...comeing from a girls pointt of vieww. those reasons she gave wer legit.. but sometimes the girls scared int eh relationship too. scared shes not perviding things that you want.. maybe if you startto talk to her..gradually..slowly at first ..and try not to scare her at the beginigng.. thenn whgenn u guys BOTH feel comfortable, you start to talk about old times and maybe itll spark something thatt wil helpp get this relationship going again.



i meann im only 15 and this has happened to me like... 3 times lol.



hopee i hellppedd.(:Help Getting a girl back (Please Help Me!)?
Well dear, I will say you really must like her a lot if you always have her on your mind and argue with your parents to see her. If your really falling for you, you need to open up to her and tell her. You never know it can be too late if you bottle up your feelings. I know you say your shy, but you need to break your shell from that and make the effort to prove her wrong. She is probably avoiding you cause you might of gave her the guilt trip or that she didn't want to hurt you. If you didn't talk much, how is that a relationship? The key point for relationships are the #1 key is communication. If you don't have that between you two, it isn't going to last much. You need to open up to her and talk to her. She will do the same too and thats the best way you can get her back. Like they say, whats meant to be will always find its way. Let life take control of its course and don't try rushing your life. My best advice I can give to you is listen to your gut feeling inside, what you think it is right and from there you will know the right thing what to do. I wish the best of luck with you and your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment