Friday, November 19, 2010

My girlfriend broke up with me -- HELP?

We broke up yesterday night at around 10pm on MSN. She told me she didn't want to say it to my face at school, because she didn't want to embarrass me.


I thought something was up that week so I waited for her to start a conversation with me,





I said hi. she said hi.





I said whats up.





She said, ';nothing';. Then i asked, ';Umm I might be wrong but, I have the feeling that you don't like me anymore.';





Then she said, ';look, I never really loved you, I liked you. It freaked me out when you told me that you loved me.';





I didn't answer... She kept talking and saying can u forgive me? can we still be friends? Im sorry it's over, we're over.





I answered. ';So you lied to me, for 2 months?';





She said, ';nono, i stopped liking you last week, you really freaked me out when u said, Im in love with you';





I said, ';well maybe you should only get together with some1 if you love them, not just like them then break their hearts in 2 months.';





She said, ';i beg your ******* pardon?';





blablabla etc.





Then she said screew you i dont want to be ur friend anymore and, ';yoou we're my crush


You were my boyfriend


I wanted you to be my friend


Now, you're just my science partner';


Basically she broke up with me cause I liked her TOO much, and cause im a jerk because i always have to be right and I make exuses up for everything......





I was so depressed, i was basically having convulsions. I loved this girl so much.. Everyone is telling me to move on and u dont deserve it, every1 likes you itts not hard for uto get another girl.. But i still want her back and i cant get over it..





Basically, i just wanna know what to do, find some1 else talk to her for another chance or just move on!, and how to stop my depression.





P.S. i know its only been like 14 hours since we broke up.. But... Shes the only girl ive ever been in love with, and I dont like any1 else in my school!!





Thanks for helping!!





-Dander





My girlfriend broke up with me -- HELP?
Here's a step by step process you should take.





1. Grow some balls...mate, don't mug yourself...you are not thinking straight right now...whatever you do, don't go crawling back to her like a sap...trust me, there will be other girls for you...





2. Don't call her. Don't talk to her. You don't need her.





3. Get a hobby. Enjoy your life...when the right girl comes along...she comes along.My girlfriend broke up with me -- HELP?
You're both young. You'll get over it.
i couldn't be bothered to read that whole thing but... she obviously don't want you...so go out with someone and make her jealous..and to show that you have moved on.
Woow, man, you rly screwed up by saying you loved her. Unless you're thinking about marriage, don't tell her you love her, cuz it freaks most girls out, unless she tells you that she loves u. I would get her aside and just apologize for what u said, but just move on to another girl, the damage is already done. Just remember that there are tons of other girls out there who probs like u, so dont get worried.
It only lasted 2 months, I doubt it was true love. Move on and you will most likely find someone you like even better and likes you for you.
i can tell u that we have all been threw this i have and well it really sucks,


u will meet heaps of new girls in the future u only sound young, things happen 4 a reason, she will cool down soon and u 2 can be friends:) might be a bit awkard at the start, i guarentee in a few weeks u will feel better, if u wanna talk more feel free i can help
Oh, that's really depressing! I felt sad just reading it. I don't know why she would be in a relationship with you if she didn't love you! Take a break for awhile! I don't know how old you are, but maybe there's a girl close bye: at your work, a guy friends friend who's a girl?, etc. Just try to move on! Hope you work it out!
K...Listen this girl isn't coming back and if you keep insisting you'll create hatred...I fell in love with my friend...And now he doesn't even talk to me...and as a desperate girl I would do what your girlfriend did and get a cute guy that likes me and date him...but I won't because I know I need to move on and that I'm missing out in life...U and me NEED to move on and focus on other things...And if you don't have any other friends try to make new ones...I recommend reading manga...I like them and they distract you...even love stories don't hurt they just help me forget...I recommend Miki Falls, Rure, Mamotte Shugogetten, Azu manga daioh!, Fruits Basket,Heaven,etc... And they aren't all love stories...It's a good distraction...Because us teenagers need to stay together...If you need more help just tell me
2 months is not a time for u could be in LOVE with that person.I understand ur mad sad all weird inside but u have to get over it if she never liked u then thats her problem all u have to know is u r who u r.and no snotty Lier can ever tell u different.U should move on maybe get a hobby to get ur mind of off of her.Stand up to her and find someone that is worth ur time.
This is not the end of the world, you have to go through it. You will find some1 else and your heart gonna tell you, yes that's the girl!....you're still young, life and experiences will make you become stronger and stronger....and my advise if you really loved her you've got to set her free..and if she returned in kind you'll know she's yours..

No comments:

Post a Comment