Friday, November 19, 2010

Why does he seemingly ignore me online yet talk to me in person?

There's this guy that I became friends with (and developed a crush on)about six-seven months ago and were in a play together. After the play, we didn't see each other very much. I started talking to him on facebook about two months ago. I would talk to him about every other day, and he would be involved in the conversations and chat back giving his opinions on stuff and asking me about my life, week, things I was going to do that weekend. He even met me at a coffee shop in town and we chatted for an hour, and it went extremely well. We laughed and joked and talked about pretty much anything. There were no awkard pauses at all! Since meeting at the coffee shop he hasn't talked to me as much. I started to send him messages on facebook (pretty long ones) and he would answer back with short messages and not give too many details away but would still ask me questions about how I was doing and how my week was going. Stuff like that. Lately, though when I answer him back, he doesn't reply. I asked him about it and he says he isn't on facebook as much during the school year, yet I see on his facebook page that he still talks to other people posting on his wall and status etc. Is he ignoring me? However, he has commented on my status on facebook every week. I have seen him at school on a couple of occasions so far this year, and when I have he seems happy to start a conversation with me. I just see him in the hall sometimes and when I do, he will come over and chat with me for a bit. He'll ask me questions and comment on my answers mostly. He does joke around with me as well. He is a friendly/flirty person. Why would he seemingly ignore me online yet be fine with conversing in person? Is it a sign that he might like me? What are your opinions on this issue?Why does he seemingly ignore me online yet talk to me in person?
I think something happened to make his feelings for you change....who was does most of the talking @ the coffee shop? Maybe the Looooongg emails wasn't the way to go. Guys just want us to get to the point.

And I'm guessing he speaks to you in person because he cant ignore you, your right there and he doesn't seem like a mean person....so I guess you can say its out of pity.

Try not to misinterpret him being nice for him wanting to be with you.Why does he seemingly ignore me online yet talk to me in person?
the awnser is he dosent want to make a move over a computer screen just wait and he will eventually tell you maybey you should just ask him ever thought of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment