Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What is wrong with me am i becoming schizophrenic?

I've been scowring the web for ages trying to diagnose myself and i have come to the conclusion that i'm becoming schizophrenic because all of my emotions have gone i just feel apathy all the time. I've become numb and unloving to everyone also i find it so hard to concentrate on everything it took me about ten minutes or so to find the ask button to ask a question because my mind just wouldn't focus and i have short term memory loss or something. And at sixth form i just completly freeze and zone out to the people around me because i can't concentrate on what their saying and i can see i'm hurting them by not listening but i feel nothing. i never used to be like this i used to feel so much empathy for people that i could really put myself in other peoples shoes. But all i've been doing lately is fantisising about suicide since it would just be a release and i know how horribly selfish it is but it's like a silent prison inside my mind and i can't escape it i am scared that my family will find out that i don't care about anything anymore and i would rater die than have them know that i can't concentrate and my mind is wandering i feel so inept i wish i had spoken about my feelings when i had the heart because i had so much heart but now i don't care about anything and i absolutly hate myself and i know that i can't make coherent sentences and i have no reason to be like this, nothing bad has happened to me i just regret the past things i've done but now i don't feel anything towards anyone i'm incredibly selfish just because i'm loosing my mind i'm going to die and leave everyone else to clear up the mess and i can't do that i know i can't do it it's just you don't know how empty i feel i just feel nothing inside me no love or hope for the future what good is it to live when your hurting everyone around you when they're bored by your silence and ineptness to start conversations i'm so horribly empty inside no love life or future but how can i do that to my family and friends although if they saw me as i am now they wouldn't want me around people don't like me because i don't acknowlege them but i just can't concentrate on the things they're saying and i have such a loving family and if they knew my inner thoughts it would crush them so they can never know i just wish i cuold feel my love and passion for life but right now i'm completly stuck in a rut i don't see a future if i can't communicate and my thoughts are so messy and disorganised and this is meant to be a question so what would you say is wrong with me am i just a heartless person or is some mental illness affecting my brain to make me feel like this? also i can sit for hours at a time doing absolutly nothing and not feel bored and i know this isn't normal because i used to have to preoccupy my mind with something but now i dont feel like doing that anymore :(What is wrong with me am i becoming schizophrenic?
If you were schizophrenic, you wouldn't question if your behavior is schizophrenic-like. You sound like you are highly in touch with your feelings and introspective. Writing is an excellent catharsis, such as your activity now, for any problem. Your thoughts seem sort of scattered, for this reason, I wonder if you have looked into manic depression as a possible problem? Most people experience the continuum of emotions such as what you described regularly. Not everyone is so capable of putting to words the ineffable, or indescribable. Think of yourself as more talented, not less capable. If you start looking at events where the outcome has been lucky or favorable, even making a log of these chances, soon you will be able to see how life balances out and if you are looking for the good, you will find it.What is wrong with me am i becoming schizophrenic?
You could just be seriously depressed.
have u thought about goin to church.............i know i felt like not bn here on earth sometimes and i felt sad inside like there is nothin for me here jus cause life is too hard. but if u take time out for urself jus to b alone n think about what will make u happy. my problem was my job n the way i was goin that wasnt the life i wanted for myself so i changed it n i went back to school. sometimes u have to get away from the people u love n love urself then maybe u will love life again.
You need to go see your doctor now. This doesn't sound like schizophrenia it sounds like depression.

Depression isn't always the result of having gone through a tragedy or catastrophe. Sometimes it's simply a hormonal imbalance.

See a doctor, explain what you're feeling. If you feel like you can't explain, then print what you wrote above and give it to him or her to read.

In the meantime, try to get out and walk a little each day and check your diet to make sure it's healthy and appropriate.
isn't that just great, you get an answer to join a church cuz god will make it better!! haha lmao they are delusional and must be schizophrenic.



you are the only one who can help yourself!!!! you can choose to get help from real people, i would suggest a psychiatrist, which might end up being a god for you cuz this is not good. if you can't concentrate on your own thoughts you need to act fast to correct your thought patterns before it gets any worse. Tell a person in your family who you think can take the inititive to get help for you.

You started the process by reaching out, and looking for solutions.

good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment