Sunday, November 21, 2010

I still like her alot even though we never dated but i dont know about her?

im going to start with last school year.



there was this girl who i had a crush on and we became friends and started talking. wed flirt in the halls by bumping into each other, wed be in the back of class just talking, people called me her name, they say we make a good couple, its just alot of things wed do. then i told her something and one of her friends tells me then she ask me if i liked her and me being stupid i said no. but then asked her why she asked and she '; aw dont ask now you said you dont like her.'; in a upset kind of voice so after that things started falling she also told my cousin that she wasnt trying to talk to me like that but gave me her number with ease.. but wed still notice each other in big crowds of people even though we never said anything to each other wed make eye contact and it seemed like the longest time even though it was 5-6 seconds. now fast forward to a couple months ago and my cousin saw her somewhere and heres how the conversation went from what she told me:

cousin: hey (crushes name) whats up with you and (my name)

crush: he acts like he dont know nobody anymore and dont talk to me

crushes friend: whatever (crushes name) you know thats your boo



and she said she smiled after that. but this year at first i wouldnt pay any attention to her id just walk past her and things. but my cousin tells me that my crush had a crush on me too she just didnt tell me because she was shy like me and was waiting on me to ask her out but i never did( i know stupid) but she said she also talked about me alot too. so i talk to her and she acted like she didnt want to talk. then last month i find out she was talking to somebody else bvut im not sure if theyre still talking though. so that was that. but i think i need fix things with her and there this party im going to next week and i have to have a date and i was thinking about asking her but i dont know how she feels about me anymore. i still think about her. shes everything i look for in a girl and more. i still think about her alot. but im not popular people just kinda know who i am and shes real popular. what should i do and if youre a girl how do you think she feels about me now?I still like her alot even though we never dated but i dont know about her?
Well first start talking to her in a slow way like in class by asking a question...If you feal up to it, explain to her exactly what happened a year ago .Then just ask her if she was going to that party, if she sais yes then, ask if she had someone to go with, if she sais no then ask her if she would want to go with you.. She probably still feals alittle for you..

Dont give up, girls hate that.. If she liked you then, why wouldnt she accept..

go for it, the worst that can happen is the answer is NO (dought it)

I still like her alot even though we never dated but i dont know about her?
Tell her how you feel A.S.A.P!! Do it NOW!!! Or else she might move on for good.
i really hope you learn a valuable lesson from this!

DONT SAY STUPID THINGS! WHY WOULD YOU SAY NO!!!?

WERE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU RUINED IT FOR HER!

but its okay, because it sounds like now you've slightly broken her heart, made her unsure about where you two stand, but she seems to still want you. you make eye contact, and that means alot more than it sounds like..

and plus, if YOU, the jerk that broke her heart(sorry! :) ) STILL THINKS ABOUT HER%26lt; OBVIOUSLY SHE DOES TOO!

quickly, run, right now, and ask her if she'll be your date to the party.

tell her everything, that you did like her back then, you still do.

it'll make her LIFE! trust me, it'll be everything shes ever wanted to hear.

!! GO!!!
she's going to move on! you have to tell her how you feel. tell her that you were nervous, and didn't think she would like you back so you said no, and tell her SORRY, because that obviously hurt her if she liked you. she is going to move on if she thinks you don't like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment