Friday, November 19, 2010

What do You Do if You like Someone, but your Afraid To have a Relationship?

I have a crush on this one boy (a friend of a friend) and he keeps flirting with me. Whenever I talk about him, all my friends start staying that ';we would be such a cute couple'; and ';that I should go out with him';.



But, whenever I muster up the courage to talk to him, and walk over to him, I chicken out, and whenever he tries to talk to me, I give a brief answer and walk away, so that we can't continue the conversation.



I really like him, but I keep giving off signs that I don't like him, because I am afraid that if we go out, and break up, things would be weird. Also, I'm pretty much afraid to have a relationship.



How do I ';break the tension'; and over come my fear with relationships? Thank you so much!!What do You Do if You like Someone, but your Afraid To have a Relationship?
Take things very slow. Start by having a real conversation with the boy. Don't worry so much about what might happen if you have a relationship, if it ends badly, etc. If you like him (and it is obvious he likes you) go for it. Don't rush to ask him out, but find out what his favorite things from your mutual friend and start a conversation about something that you both have in common.What do You Do if You like Someone, but your Afraid To have a Relationship?
alright... let me tell you a story. Once upon a time there was this girl. She felt sorry for this guy who's girlfriend had just broken up with him on their one year anniversary. a week later, he asked her out. she was stupid enough to say yes, though she didn't like him! they broke up 2 weeks later after he cheated on her. it's almost 3 years later and an old friend of hers starts going to her high school. They talk, she likes him, thinks he likes her, but after the last douche bag she dated, she's scared of a relationship.



do you want to know what happened to her?



he asked her to homecoming, she said yes. two days after homecoming, he asked her out. now, they are still happily together and like each other loads.



what i'm trying to say love, is that if i, a girl who has been hurt time and time again can muster up the courage to start falling in love and dating, so can you! take a chance! just start talking to him! out of the blue! say something random! who care's if it's stupid? if he truly likes you, he won't see the stupidity, he'll just see amazing, wonderful you!



hope this helped! have a good day!
Oh girl I got the same problem right now. This guy I work with from what I hear likes me and well I like him. But I'm just a lil scared to be the first to say anything about it One he is 6 years older than me. But I'ma give it a shot. If you don't get it over it now you probably will have a problem later on. This is the first time I'm going thru this. Its really not that bad. trust me on that one. It's just this guy is different than the others. He seems soooo bipolar.

No comments:

Post a Comment