Friday, November 19, 2010

Is he attracted or interested in me?

Well there is this hot guy who works at the place where I get my coffee (he makes the coffee).



At the beginning there was this instant noticing of each other as I would walk past and then I decided to order coffee from him one day... There was the starring in the eyes a little more longer than usual as I gave him my order. And as he would hand over my latte there was this pause and glaze of the eyes. He looked at me in a way where he made me feel very beautiful.*Can't describe it.*



I hadn't seen him for a while after that and thought he had left the job and then one mourning I saw him and I thought to myself this time I'm going to start the conversation so I told him how good his coffee is and what coffee he uses lol



';We make our own blend... what do you think about it? Do you think its too strong or too weak?'; I reply ';Its perfect, just in between and I'm fussy with my coffee too';. ';Oh good'; he smiled as I smiled back.



He was soooo cute!! He got all lost for words; ';That was to have here? Ah yeah (nervous laugh)'; and Me; ';um no take away';, him stumbling his words; ';haha um err yeah take away I mean'; and laughs as I smile at his cuteness!



In 2 minutes he told me he was going away in 6 weeks backpacking around Europe which included Rome, Paris etc!!! I asked him if he has family in Europe he could stay with... He told me he has family in North Italy and he even told me his age ';You know being 24 years old, bla bla';



He quietly told me ill stamp a few more on your coffee card so that I can get a free coffee next time (he stamped it like 5 times, not just one extra stamp!) aw



He seemed to give me a lot of information about himself. Now I won't see him for a whole week cause I'm going away! =( Then I will only have 5 weeks till he leaves!!!



So I know there is not a great deal you can go by (This is a very fresh crush lol) but what do think? Is there an attraction on his behalf, is he interested in me? =)



I didn't realize how crazy I was for him till we actually spoke wow he is gorgeous!Is he attracted or interested in me?
I think he really likes you. You should go to North Italy and just pop up(okay, i know its sounds stalked but say your grandma or distant cousin wanted to see you really badly). He seems really cute, but you should hide your feelings a little bit. Don't get too lover around him or you'll probably scare him away.

I have this crush at school and he wont even look at me, my dilemma is that he probably doesn't know i exist. In gym we were making this cheerleader pyramid and he offered me HIS help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?I took it and I FELL ON TOP OF HIM. I was like ';OMG I am soooooo sorry!!!';. He was like ';That's okay, it wasn't your fault. We'll get the pyramid next time';. Then he just walked away. I've been too shy to talk to him ever since, but he keeps on staring at me in gym and study hall and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP ME SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But do you see what i am saying. Dont get too crazy or everything can go wrong, mammi. Get to know him first and see if you truly like him, because love is just a built in emotion. It can trick you in many cruels ways.Is he attracted or interested in me?
Go for gold. Bet you are pretty too.
he's so into you

how cute :)

keep the convo up. he might even give you his email whilst he's in europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment