Friday, November 19, 2010

SHY GUYS please give your opinion!?

Should I ask my crush to Prom?



I really like this guy and I want him to ask me to prom. We both know each other, but dont really talk to each other. Since proms 2 months away, i need to start working on him. We have no classes together and I can only see him before/after school and inbetween classes. And he is reallyyyyy shyyy



A day ago we had a conversation:

Me: Hey ____

__: Hey Me

Me: How was you weekend?

__: Good, how was yours?

Me: Good (then it had to stop because I was walking up the stairs



Then yesterday, while I was walking down the hallway leaving to go to the bus, we made eye contact and at the same time he said ';Hi Me '; and smiled while I said ';Seeya ___';



Lastly today, at school there was a 3v3 tourny and our team ended up playing his team. we were losing badly so we were all joking around and i was making everyone laugh a bit. At the end, he came up to me and with a big smile said ';Good game ___';. Does that show interest?



What do you think? If I should how should I hint it to him? What if he already has a date?SHY GUYS please give your opinion!?
first off your names Me is it? you should ask him how he feels about prom and find out if theres anyone hes intrested in maybe then you can find out if he like to go with you.SHY GUYS please give your opinion!?
If he is approaching you, then he is interested. Don't waste time, ask him. Don't be needy but ask him. It can't hurt to try, and you will regret it if you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment