Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS AND ANSWER RIGHT AWAY!!!?

Hi. I'm asking this question because I want to know if this boy likes me or not. OK so he's like a shy boy, mixed (i'm mixed too), and he comes from a different school, so he only knows a few people. -Just girls. He doesn't really know anyone (BTW i'm in High School). --So I can relate to him because I didn't know anyone when I was in 6th grade in middle school. Anywayz, he came to the school a couple of weeks after school started and I started to have a little crush on him. I'm don't REALLY like him, just a light-medium crush. BTW he might know that I like him because I talk to him I guess more than normal...not too much though. OK, anyways, I have him for 2nd period, 4th period, and lunch. So on Friday I was sitting down in my 2nd period computer class (BTW this week was Homecoming week for us so we didn't have to bring our bookbags. it was a fun week)----and then I was talking to my friends but I could sense he was looking at me. So I would just turn my head to talk to my other friend and I saw him looking at me. Then during lunch times (not just this last Friday) I will try to start a conversation b/c I 1.like him and 2. feel bad that he's new and doesn't know anyone. He seems like he could be like me and also, he's in honors classes like me, so he's not a dimwit. So I would like ask him questions and he would respond saying this or that. --But he doesn't talk much at all. We sit at the courtyard everyday. And we happen to sit so close to each other, its wierd. NO, I do not want to date him. Mainly b/c I believe the purpose for dating is to see if a person has marriage potential. So....dating's out of the question. Anyways, there's more. So then like last week we all went to the gym to get some certificate if you got the honor roll and that was during second period. So there's like a TON of seats in the gym and our class had broken up but MIRACULOUSLY out of all those seats he sat next to ME. Do you think thats weird? Also, there was this one day that we were sitting in the courtyard for lunch and there was a whole bunch of people in our area of the courtyard so when we came out there and I saw all those people I sat in a different area, it was sunny that day. MIRACULOUSLY again, out of all the places to sit, he sits in the same courtyard area as me about 7 spaces away. Hmmm....weird??? I'm not done! -There was this other time we were in the courtyard and it was sunny and he kept on scooting closer and closer to me. but I was like, ah, its nothing, it was probably because of the sun and it was hot in that area. by the time he was done scooting he was like one space away from me. OK! One last thing. So this last Friday we had this BIG thing in the gym, some kind of pep rally thing and he had said before hand that he wasn't going to come. But then the thing ended and everyone was going to the busses and I happened to see him walking about 2 people in front of me. So when they moved I pushed him softly (THE FIRST TIME I MADE PHYSICAL CONTACT) and said ';There you are,'; --Then he said, ';You were looking for me?'; The way he said it made it seem like I was STALKING HIM. I WAS NOT stalking him. I happened to see him. Maybe the right words would be, ';How come I'm always running into you?'; But anyways I then asked him if he liked it, and he said ';no, it was boring.'; I then said, ';It was Fun.'; I then went to my bus.





Thanks for reading that I know this is long. But please, help! Do you think this boy has at least a little crush on me. --Especially after seeing all those odd things that happened. Give me your best opinion!








P.S: I just remembered this one thing. One time, one of his friends that is a girl was talking about he needed to dress a certain way (he dresses fine) and then he said, ';So if I dress such and such a way then will girls like me?';





I don't know what that had to do with anything but it might influence your answer.PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS AND ANSWER RIGHT AWAY!!!?
I'm no boy, but i think he does. See, in most high schools, people will tend not to see each other when they're not looking for each other, except on rare occasion. He needs to not make his affection obvious, so as to... well actually i'm not sure, it just seems to be a thing boys do. But don't go straight to asking him if he likes you, but do ask him out. I saw that you veiw dating as looking for potential marriage partners. But he, like most people, probably veiws it as a sign of affection. NOT asking him out would come across as ';No, i don't like you.'; If he rejects, then he has a small secret crush. Obviously, there's omething going on there.PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS AND ANSWER RIGHT AWAY!!!?
sorry it was too long for me to read:(
OK, well I'm not going to read your question.





But it's like this:





If he pays lots of attention to you then he likes you. If he flirts he likes you.
For someone in high school, you sound more like a junior high/elementary school kid.





If you want to know if someone likes you...talk to them. Ask them. be honest and blunt. That's it. No one can tell you he likes you except him. Don't assume anything. And try to calm down on reading into every little thing.
Maybe he is just starting to feel comfortable because he's familiar with you from all his classes?
haha i think he is a stalker and deff likes you!
Yep sounds like he likes u ALOT!! LOL! And dating is nt always about marriage potential luv. Give him a chance. Best of luckers!!!(:
ok so my opinion is that he seems like he likes to be around you, maybe he likes you, thats a very large possibilty he seems kidna flirting but other times not so much, if you don't want to date him.... then why do you care tho?
I think he might like you, but just ask him. That's the only way you will know for sure. I know that it might be hard, but just wait and see what happens. Good Luck!
Remember now that he does not know many at the school yet and he is appreciative of anyone being his friend. There again he may really have his eye on you. Time will tell. Just be his friend and be kind to him and introduce him to others, so he will know some others too.
this guy is new to skool alot of things can be happening he might like you but then again he might think you are a close friend that will egt him through how the school works and everything this guy might have been the one that approched you in all those cases because like you said he hardly knows ppl so he went and sat with you that way he wont seem like a loser and sit with people he doesnt know for squat lol so yea dont get your hopes up but then again :D he might like you





good luck
Don's ask these questions by internet. Do it as you feel better...


Trust on your self, and '; do it what you want to do';





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment