Friday, November 19, 2010

I like this guy but he is older. How do I talk to him *READ DETAILS* I JUST want hims as a friend!! Thanks ♥♥♥?

I'll try to make this short and if you need more details just ask. :)



Okay, this guy has to be one of the nicest, most caring, funniest guys I have ever met. He is such a gentleman. There's just a few problems. I think he has a girlfriend AND I don't really talk to him. He is 18 and I am going to be 15. Before you start telling me about the age difference you must first know that I don't want a boyfriend but I would much rather be friends with him first. And I wouldn't dream of ruining what him and his girlfriend have (although they are fighting right now).



So he is a Junior and I am a Freshman, I only see him in the morning on my way to class, on my way to second period and at track practice. He is also serious about running like me. I have him added on facebook but I don't want to randomly just say ';hey'; on his wall. I did that before and I was just ignored. I don't know how I could start a conversation on facebook and I know either way he is gonna have some sort of idea that I am interested in him.



So I guess what I am asking is how can I talk to him? He is usually talking with friends and I don't want to bother him and if I do start talking to him on facebook what are some ways I can make it seem not so obvious that I am talking to him because I like him.



lol I think I failed at making this short.



Thanks for all of your answers :)



? ? ?



Oh and since I got some rude answers last time let me review.



YES I do like him a lot

NO I do NOT want to date him or anything because RIGHT NOW I do NOT want a boyfriend

I JUST want to be FRIENDS with him



AND



like I said.. I WOULD NEVER EVER try to get in the wa of him and his girlfriend. I know that I would hate it if some girl that had a crush on my boyfriend was trying to break us up so I don't plan on trying to do that to him.



So please I just want to know how I can start talking to him on facebook or something without just putting a simple 'hey' because to me thats saying ';i am randomly posting on your wall cuz I like you';



Thanks for all of the helpful answers that I am looking for ? ? ?I like this guy but he is older. How do I talk to him *READ DETAILS* I JUST want hims as a friend!! Thanks ????
Dont post on his wall yet. When you guys walk thru hallways and u walk past him . try getting his attention . Just get his attention some how and get him to look at you! and then you can obviously smile at him and even make the first move incase hes shy or even just ask em about a skool evnet that coming or something ! get his attention that should be ur main goal right now



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…

answer mine!?I like this guy but he is older. How do I talk to him *READ DETAILS* I JUST want hims as a friend!! Thanks ????
you: ';hey guess what';



him: ';what?';



You: ';never mind';



Its like a hook. if he would ever be your friend, he'll bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment