Friday, November 19, 2010

Do you think she was having sexual thoughts about me?

There is a girl who i know that im crazy about.

She is a lesbian, and she knows that I like her.

I didnt wanna act all stalkerish so i wait til she starts the conversation on MSN then i just go with the flow.

We always ask stupid questions like ';who was your first celebrity crush'; and ';what did you last put in your mouth';.

So today she asked me who the last person i had a sexual thought was and i lied and said it was some girl off the internet - even though it was her.

So then i asked her the same question and she didnt wanna answer.

She kept saying that her head was in the clouds and she didnt want to embarrass herself.

I just kept saying that it was alright and she could tell me but she didnt want to so i just left it.

Then it got me wondering if it was me she was talking about.

A few days ago we were also talking about our boobs - how i wish mines were smaller and she wishes hers were bigger - and when i told her my size she seemed a bit excited.

She also said that she always likes to be the one who is getting cuddled to sleep and i said i like to be the one giving someone a cuddle to sleep.

I mean i could just be looking too far into this but she flirts mad with me and we talk everyday and then she doesnt wanna tell me who she was thinking about.

I guess if it was one of her friends she was thinking about she could just tell me, right? i dont even know her friends so i wouldnt tell them.





Im just wondering, has this happened to anyone here? and if so what became of it?



thanks for reading my long question lol :DDo you think she was having sexual thoughts about me?
aw this is cute it definitly sounds like she likes you. especially because of the whole cuddling part. I would just ask her, i think you've got a pretty good shot :)Do you think she was having sexual thoughts about me?
umm, yea. i have a friend here i chat with alot, actually i care for her a great deal.. . but she doesn't want to hear it. whatcha gonna do? we're still friends, still chat. :p



she wants you- i'd bet money on it.
She wants you.
well in ur last post it seemed that sandra was seeing laura, i think she is using u if i were u leave it its not worth it unless u want a one night stabd kinda thing but otherwise i think sandra is using u is the person ur describing above her if so i suggest u forget it she is seeing ur best mate laura rember.
sounds to me like she likes you a lot. When she wouldn't answer the question it was because she was thinking of you
yer she so likes u. seriously im sure of it. n im sure it was u she was thinkin about. you should ask her out. u sound like you would make a really sweet couple -- you sound perfect for each other



go for it -- good luck xx
  • kid sweating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment