Sunday, November 21, 2010

Are we friends or is he trying to be more then just that?

(srry long story but please help!)

Ok so i have a huge crush on one of my brothers friends and hes really nice,sweet,funny,cute,and smart but idk if he wants to be my friend or more then that because we text and talk on aim and smile at each other when we pass each other in the hall and lately hes been talking to me A lot like when it was my birthday he was the first one to wish me and sign my locker and he got the whole class to sing happy birthday he even bought me a present when he came to my bros/my bday party(my brother and i are twins) and when one of my bros friends put icing on my face he shoved cake all over him and said why did you do that to a girl your so mean and when i threw a water balloon at the guy who put icing on my face as revenge hes like way to go, you have awesome aim and when i was hanging out with one of my brothers friends who is also my friend he stared at us and i think he got a little jelous so he just poped in aand joined us and when everyone else at the party was playing sports except for my friends and i he was just like ill be right back to the guys and he came by us and just stood near me and kept smileing and stareing at me and when i helped him win a game of women hunt hes like omg thank you your the best and he gave me a high five and we rarely talk in school but yesterday hes like hey how are you whats up and today he randomly started a conversation with me for like 10 minutes straight and when i was hanging out with my friends he joined our group and started talking to us and lately ive been noticing him starring at me and idk whats going on so do you think he only wants to be my friend or likes me more then that?Are we friends or is he trying to be more then just that?
Well, the easiest way to tell would be to ask your brother, who is his friend after all and might know. But that's kinda obvious, so something else to think about. A good sign that a guy likes you is if he acts differently with you than he does with other people (and based on your story, I think that he does that). Another thing that you can tell by is how much attention he pays to you when you're around. Like, if you and he are both in a room or at the same place, he'll seem to be looking around so he'll be able to tell where you are (you said he stares at you so maybe).



If he uses your name (If he says ';Hey, _____'; in stead of just ';Hey';) then that means he thinks about you.



If he's making alot of eye contact, that's also usually a good indicator.



And based on everything that you've said, I'm pretty sure that while, yeah, he's trying to be your friend, he probably also has a crush on you. Next step? Ask your brother if he knows anything about it.



Good luck...Are we friends or is he trying to be more then just that?
digs you.,..



answer mine. should i ask this girl if shes comfortabel with me hanging out with her???



http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApFgCIphJJ9YViXKG8dgtebAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090324183609AAxIyzN
He really cares about you, and he likes you!
complicated

yes

very

complicated
Punctuation!!!



Yes, he likes you more than just friends.
he likes you
He definately likes you :)



Wow, I read questions like this and I wish this sort of stuff happened to me! I have the worst luck with males.
yeah i think he totally likes you!!
seems very much like he likes you.

maybe you should try to get him to say he does

like dont ask him plainly if he does, try to like

get it out of him lol
it really really sounds like he likes you. you definately need to drop subtle hints to him. like if you have an upcoming dance or something, that you want to go with him. or maybe ask him to come over sometime and watch a movie. you should definately make plans with him so you can see if things can go farther than just friends.
I think that you are the one who fallen in love with him lOl



but at all I think he likes u more than that



what a poor gay :P

No comments:

Post a Comment