Friday, November 19, 2010

I need your help! Guys and Girls!?

There's this guy, I've honestly liked for years! I even had an enjoyable 4 yr relationship and still thought about him and talked about him occasionally with my family while in my relationship. I haven't seen him in person in years. I met him once over the summer and on spring break when I went to his state for a conference with my family. I never saw him again, we've always lived in different states, I've seen some of his relatives recently. I asked him recently to meet me for coffee at the airport because I ended up with a layover in his city, he was willing and almost saw him but the time conflicted with his schedule last minute. Mind you when I asked him I hadn't even held a conversation with him on FB, since then he's instant messaged me on there, and then to try and keep it up I did the same a few days later. Lately We are always on there at the same time, but I don't want to always be the conversation starter. something in me makes me think he want's to talk to me but is scared just like me, but that could just be my hopes talking! lol The best way I can describe this situation is a line from ';Love and Basketball'; where she tells him '; I loved you since I was a 11 and it won't go away';! I've liked him since I was about 13 and now I'm 22, had a very enjoyable 4 yr relationship with someone, and still thought about him, and now I'm single and he is too, and I actually have access to him, though only through fb. But What are some ways to talk to him again without being annoying, how can I get him to possibly start liking me if we can't see each other? would you say my having feelings THAT WON'T GO AWAY is fate or me just having a long term crush? I think he may have liked me when we were young too, his brother use to tease him about it, but not sure if guys hold on to things like girls, I told him I came across some old pictures he gave me, and all he said was ';really, thats funny';. Please Help, I want him, but I don't want to be obsessed so I'm willing to start letting him go!I need your help! Guys and Girls!?
Having a crush on someone no matter how far they are from you is something you cant control. I've told someone this before, but you cant help who you are strongly attracted to. In all honesty you probably wont be able to get much out of him relationship-wise over the internet and FB. At the age of 22 that just doesnt cut it really anymore = / I've had friends (who are married now) tell me that they still dream about an old crush that they still think about even though they are in a loving marriage with their wife/husband. There will always been that attraction there somewhere. Unless he or you are willing to relocate to be closer to one another anytime soon I say push the idea out of your head and leave the romantics to be played out in your mind for now. Not much you can do with that much distance between him and you. If you've been secretly wanting him all this time, its probably your body telling you that it (ur body) finds this guy to be a great match for you. If the chance arises def talk to him about pursuing a relationship if you two can work something out. But remember, prepare for the worst of news, hope for the best =) Who knows, maybe if you tell the guy how you feel he'll tell you the same thing (that hes been hiding it too). I mean, worst case, if you tell him that you have feelings for him and he tells you that he doesnt think itll work, it wont really be that big of a lose seeing how far away the two of you are. Either way I hope you find something to calm your thoughts, you dont wanna be obsessed over something that you cant change =)I need your help! Guys and Girls!?
you know this same thing's happening to me. I've liked this guy literally for years, but we used to date. I still love him even though i haven't seen him in many months; Idk if is fate or not, but I think is better to try and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment