Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I had an intresting conversation with this guy...Tell me what do you think?

Okay, so I started talking to this guy I sort have a crush on, I finally talked to him tonight, and we had a very intresting conversation, come to find out that hes been jucing information from people about me that encounter me, he also told me that everytime my co worker see me he'll be tell him';Oh I seen your girl(today), then he tells me that five different people came to him and told him ';I like him'; and he told me one girl that worked with me told him ';Oh I seen your girl yesterday and I think she likes you';..and he said that he told her';Well I like her too'; so were talking and I ask him ';Well how come you never got in touch with me'; and why didnt you meet with me when we were suppossed too, and he tells me that the reason is because he doesnt want to hurt my feelings, or hurt me because hes not really looking to get married right now, or get into anything serious and he knows hes not going to give me 100 percent of his time,....which blew me away because I ve only held a conversation with him maybe three times, I've only seen him maybe three or four times, weve never been on a date, and hes telling me right off the bat that hes not ready to settle down, and we havent established a friendship..is this the way the new dating process goes..?What is wrong with this guy?I had an intresting conversation with this guy...Tell me what do you think?
I would work on developing a friendship first and put aside the idea of it going further. I believe he was being honest (refreshing) with you and with that in mind; this is someone you should get to know. (even if just friends) Men like this are few and far between, so relax and enjoy your time with him. If it leads to more, then it was started with a friendship which is usually the best and longest lasting.

Good luck ;)I had an intresting conversation with this guy...Tell me what do you think?
he probably a secret agent much to busy

(sorry for the dumb answer i read the whole question and thought i deserved two points lol)
Maybe he had some type of situation where a girl got really attached eventhough he didnt want anything serious, and this is his way of making sure that dosnt happen again. Still a little wierd though.
hahhaha, lame, he has a wrong impression of you, and this aint normal, just tell him



';you know, i never really even thought of getting married or getting serious, i just want to be friends, thats all';



its his stupid co-workers fault drilling crap into his head
he told you where he stand swith you right from the start, It shows his honesty. He said he is not into marriage right now but does like you.

Its rare for guys to have honesty like that. It shows he does have respect for your feelings and respect for who you are.

My advice is to go out with him and see where it does go. you see for someone to say what he said to you means that his state of mind is in the right place. When he says he is not looking for marriage right now it shows he knows what he wants at this point of his life.

So now the choice is yours to make and think about where u want it to go. Remember this guy could be the one. He just may not recognise it yet because he has not dated you or been with you for a couple years.

See where it leads you never know where life takes you.............
Did you know this site is for mature adults who are married or divorced? Please ask your question on the dating site. It doesn't belong on this site.
I don't see the problem. Are you surprised to learn that romantic involvements sometimes move in that direction or that he would be aware women sometimes want to know if they have a future?



It's honest. I like it. He sounds fabulous, in my opinion.
Some men r like that, they put the cart before the horse. He is thinking too much into the future, excuses for non committing etc.

He is over confident or maybe stupid to assume that u have given your consent, and planning much ahead, and deciding that he cannot afford u, either time nor facilities and infrastructure etc.
loud n clear .. as of now he is interested in a fling ..the ball is in your court now

No comments:

Post a Comment