Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm not sure what to do in this situation with a girl I like?

Firstly, I'm a shy person and I am also somewhat afraid that the opinions of people that I care about are negative of me, so I do what I can to make a good impression of myself. My situation is that a couple months ago, my teacher moved me to sit next to the girl I have a crush on in a class. She is also a shy person and doesn't talk to many people besides her friends. I've never talked to her before so it's really hard for me to gather confidence. My friends tell me I should just go with it and ask something like how is she or how was her weekend. I can't do that though since she doesn't even know me and we've never talked, so I can't ask her something like we've been good friends, so don't tell me to say something random like ';Hi'; or ';How was your weekend.'; The reason I haven't been able to say anything to her is that in another class, I sometimes stare at her and now I'm afraid that she's suspicious that I like her and wants to avoid any conversation with me now. Maybe that's just my paranoia, but there have been times in class when she could've asked me a question for help but instead decided to ask someone else. So anyone have any advice for what I can try to say to her to start a conversation but won't make me seem like a creep who's trying to force a conversation between us? I want what I say to be something natural, not right out of the blue and random. Any help please?I'm not sure what to do in this situation with a girl I like?
Oh matt... I know exactly what you are going through (I am dealing with a very similiar situation myself)



I am crushing on a guy who I only see in one of my classes... And everytime I try to say something to him, doubt fills my mind (I tend to over analyze all the different outcomes) now I feel like it's way too late for me to do anything. It has been almost two semesters and I have never spoken to him (and asking for a pencil doesn't count! Lol) I don't even give him any indication that I am interested. I ignore him because I seriously don't want him to think I like him. Stupid I know.



Anyways, you should find some kind of way to break the ice.



Here are some things you can do (without feeling random)



1. Try looking at her when you enter the classroom. If she looks at you, then keep staring. See if she keeps staring at you.



2. Ask the class that you need something, like paper. If she's the first person to help you, then she might be interested.



3. If you see her walking down the hall, look at her and smile (or at least give her a friendly wave) this will make it easier to just see her as a person and not as your crush.



To be honest, if she likes you, nothing you do will be stupid or random. Hell, my crush could do something weird and I'd still be interested.



Probably the loongest answer you have ever gotten, but I want to help.I'm not sure what to do in this situation with a girl I like?
Pretend that you need help in the same class and then, tell her thanks!



Oh, and drop your pencil on the floor and ask her to pick it up for you.
well, first off when you said she asks someone else about something instead of asking you, might mean that she likes you. because i do that to: instead of talking directly to my crush I ask someone else because im to nervous

as for talking to her, its really not that hard. just ask her ';can I see what you did for the assignment, I think I messed up on something'; or anything close to that and if she replies just keep talking. another idea is YOU could ask her for help, like if you didnt catch something your teacher said ask her if she understood. basically just use the class your in as an excuse to talk to her

its kind of a subtle way of flirting but something could def come out of it good luck =) hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment