Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I start a conversation with this girl?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

If your just going to answer without reading the quesiton and saying ';say hi how are you'; then don't answer.



im in year 11 and its the last year in skool and there is this one girl that I think I have a crush on, but I don't know how to start anythingI want to go up to her and just start talking, but that kind of seems weird but I don't know any other way. i mean i know its the whole confidence factor but when i get my confidence up and manage to get it all goin, it jus crashes cos i cant think of wat to say



I personally think shes out of my league, but not by that far. I'm just afraid cause she might not like meHow do I start a conversation with this girl?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
I know exactly what you mean. There is this girl who is beautiful but I have no idea what to say to her! I dont wanna be like ';Heyy whats going on?'; Because she'll be like ';Oh uh okay?'; I'm not shy, i just dont know how to start conversations! Ughh

No comments:

Post a Comment