Friday, November 19, 2010

Please help... Do I have a problem?

I've had a HUGE crush on this guy in one of my classes since the beginning of the year. One of my friends is somewhat friends with him, and she tells me that we have a lot of stuff in common (apparently we listen to the exact same music).



I've only talked to him a few times, but when we did he seemed really nice... He's one of those people who don't openly start conversations, but are really friendly when someone talks to them. My class usually has 10-15 minutes at the end of my class to talk, do homework, etc, and he usually just listens to music and draws.



I feel like my time is slipping away, that I only have nine more weeks before summer to make this connection...



I don't want to regret not talking to him more, but the problem is that I can't control my nerves! As in... I feel like my eyes are going to pop out or something. (Haha). I start shaking, my hands sweat, and I can't think straight. Its so bad that I'll avoid going into the cafeteria at the beginning of lunch because I'm dreading the possibility of standing next to him, not saying anything... And for the rest of the day I'll just brood about how shy I am, and why can't I be like normal people? etc...



Anyway, I know that this was a lot to read, but I appreciate your help! :)Please help... Do I have a problem?
That's normal....

Many girls feel the same....and even feel worse.....

It's nice to meet a guy whose interest is same as yours....

Get closer to him....If you are really determnined....if you like him a lot.....do some moves which are not obvious but can be effective....



Make friends with him.....Talk about the music both of you listen to.....

Don't forget to have ey-contact with him....stare....and let him feel you have something for him.....



and you will be more that just friends.....Please help... Do I have a problem?
tell ur friend to hook you up with him
You are in love . Talk to him .
I had the same problem, but im a boy. All you have to do is be confident. Just ask yourself, why are you so scared of talking to a guy? He's just like you and me. Hes not different than any of us. Just treat him like one of your friends. He's not special, hes not an alien. He's human. Whats the worse that could happen? Be confident, believe in yourself. I know this all sounds like its easy to do, but you gotta believe in yourself. Once you're on sight with him, its kinda hard to do, it feels like you just freeze right? Well try your best not to freeze and just move up and talk to him.
Peace comes with age and experience. Sooo, starting out you're going to have sweaty palms, etc. I think you have to go for it. Win, lose, or draw, it's somewhere to start.
just be confident and realize that he is probably over there thinking the same thing. That he would love to be with you.
damn gurl thats a damn long story . y u need someone answer if u got a gf to help u with this? u already got intel about ur crush, ask u gurl to help u , to let her tell ur crush that u like him. my advise let ur gf help u , yahoo cant , and gurl up to talk to him .
Oh my goodness, I went through the same stuff like that in high school D:



I would definitely just go up to him and just start a convo. You say you listen to the same music right? Just talk to him about your fav music (: And maybe it'll lead to other things~ Don't you guys have yearbooks? Once the end of the year comes, ask him to write in it (: Exhcange numbers, myspaces, facebooks, whatever.
okay try this. I know your shy and you have a problem communicating with this chap. Only one thing for it, your just going to have to face up it and go talk to him.

you have wasted nearly half the year trying and you will kick your self if you don''t do something now.

However if it's that bad and your unable to step up to the mark, Well there is only one other way. Find out when his birthday is, and send or give him a card and write a short note inside of it.



Explain who you are and write a note asking would he like to have coffee sometime. Nothing wrong in a girl asking a guy out for coffee.

He may be shy himself (have you thought of that)



Good luck
What you are experiencing is lust, don't mistake that for love. Love comes when you actually know that person on a one on one level, not when you see him in class and swoon.



If you really are that nervous your best option is to not engage him in any kind of relationship type conversation. that will just make you too nervous while you concentrate on whether you (or him) should be making a move.



If you want to actively engage him in conversation I would suggest you find out if you have something common like the type of music you both listen too (if they are the same). Tap him on the shoulder and ask him if he is listening to that group's new album. If he says yes then you can talk to him about it, if he says no then I suggest you already have that album handy so you can let him listen to it. It will give you both a reason to talk again later too.



If you want to make a small comment to let him know you are alive then simply walk by him and say ';nice shoes'; while you smile sweetly. He will most likely say thank you or ask if you are making fun of him. Either way tell him you have a brother/cousin/whatever, that you are trying to shop for a birthday and you like the way he dresses; then ask him where he shops. If you are lucky (or sneaky enough) you can get him to take you there and maybe model some clothes for you. while you pretend to shop for your someone.
Actually, you kind of wrote your own loophole to your nervousness. If I were you, I would calm your nerves (and maybe his if he likes you) by asking him about music! Even the most nervous of people generally loosen up after talking about something they really like for awhile. Then you'll feel relaxed and confident enough to talk to him like an average guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment