Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Have a huge crush on a girl. Life - a mess? (long story hope u like to read :D )?

Please help me, huge crush on a girl and a messed up life?


Sorry this is very long but please read this i need your help, you might actually find this interesting this is kind of the story of my life and all my hardships. Thank you for your time and help!





Okay so here's the whole story. I started going to this school since 5th grade, and immediately i got a crush on a girl in the class. While other guys in the class thought she looked okay-ish i thought she looked just gorgeous, she was very nice, well mannered and one of the top students of the class, she would often go out with people to the movies,clubbing etc. While i am a ';geek'; i am shy, i like computers,tech,tcg's,anime and stuff like that, but she is basically into anything she likes that kind of stuff also. I was getting pretty good grades in school just like her, later in less than a year, others started making fun of me because i am kind of timid and very shy, i know for fact they would even lie about me to some people on purpose, i don't know what their problem was it seemed like they just wanted to make me feel miserable, i suppose because i lived in a different place and only went to their school since 5th grade and they didn't know me so i guess i was kind of an outcast. Pretty much no one liked the same stuff i did and all that. Eventually after about a year i believe she noticed that i might have a thing for her so she just went up to me and said hi and gave her hand to shake (i later found out it's kind of a trick by a girl - if you don't want to let go of her hand for a little bit it's a pretty good sign you like her) then 2 of my classmates (the only ones that i had something in common with and i could talk to them and all) just sat in the desk in front of her and she was sitting all by herself and they said ';hey sit here (showing the seat next to her) were gonna talk'; and stuff like that... i didn't go because i was just so shy and didn't want them to find out about the crush i had on her. Then another day during gym when i was sitting on a bench she and her best friend (also a girl) sat next to me and started asking me questions like ';have you kissed a girl before?'; and i answered no and her best friend said ';oh, your not into that kind of stuff yet, huh?'; and that's pretty much where the ';conversation'; ended... i just kept answering ';no'; and ';yes'; to their questions because of my shyness... So one day in literature class our teacher said every student should make a ';seating plan'; of how everyone should sit in the classroom from that day on and someones list where i was sitting by the same desk as she is got picked, so i was sitting with her. So during the next lesson i was just blushing and i felt weird. I just couldn't believe i was sitting right next to her, so the guys in the class figured i had a crush on her(same guys who would make fun of me) and laughingly said ';hey are you dissapointed about who your sitting with?';and i was too shy to talk and she just said ';nah' he's not dissapointed'; and smiled at me and put her arm around my neck, i quickly pulled it down and i was blushing like hell ^_^. Eventually when we went on to 9th grade everyone started thinking about jobs and what are their ideas for what they wanted to do with their lives and all, and by this time i was like a mess, people would criticize me for the way i am ( a geek i guess), make fun of me a lot, nickname me, and i even started skipping school on purpose so i started getting bad grades and i felt like i was in a huge mess, then one day she made fun of me a little bit in class and i was kind of angry and sad and i guess she saw that, and after class she said ';i was just kidding, i'm sorry if i hurt you';. Yet in another few months a girl that lives a couple of blocks away from me just walked up to me and started making fun of me in front of my friends for no reason... the same way the girl i liked did in class... i tried to ignore her but she kept going and then just started throwing insults in my face and i told her to shut up and she kept going even more, so i couldn't control myself and i kicked her... then her mother came over to my house and i was in big trouble :/. Apparently as i found out later she was friends with the girl i had a crush on... she never made fun of me again after that day, but the girl that i liked apparently started asking question through the girl that lived a couple of blocks away (because in my neighborhood around people that i know very well and am friends with i feel a lot more confident) so the girl asked me ';do you like that girl in your class?'; and i said ';i don't know... she's okay'; (once again, shyness and i just didn't want her to know... i have no idea why i guess because i was afraid everyone found out and as i said i was so shy). In a few more weeks there was an opening for school president and the girl i liked ran for president, so the girl that lived in my neighborhood asked who i was voting for and i saidHave a huge crush on a girl. Life - a mess? (long story hope u like to read :D )?
It's impossible to forget her. You can't do it. But you can remember her less frequently and less fondly.





She was mean to you and recruited people to be mean to you. She didn't care about you nearly as much as you cared about her. She really isn't worth your worries.





Basically, what you should do, is try to talk to new people. If you sit next to someone in class, try to make a small conversation, even if it is about the subject. If you are approached by girls, take them up on their offers. You never know, you could grow to really like one. If not, it will still give you confidence and help you move on.





You seem like a nice guy, you just need to stop worrying about what people say. It's high school. It's supposed to suck, but if you come out of your shell, it can be a little less sucky.





I hope I helped, and good luck!Have a huge crush on a girl. Life - a mess? (long story hope u like to read :D )?
Next time you see her walk up to her and just ask how she's doing. A little bit of friendliness can go a long way.
Okay well my advice would be to for the drastic. Either force yourself to never think about her again, or call her up and tell her how you have felt since the begining and ask her out. You can't go on like this because obviously she is disrupting your whole life and you don't deserve that... I say either go for it and see what hapens or forget about it all. Do not stay in the middle like you are now because your grades might not get much better if you are that distracted because of that girl.


Best of luck man.


xxx
holy crap i should get like 93857390745 points for reading that lol





I think you should move on, find other girls in the school your at and get to know them, I'm sure there are ones out there just like ';the girl you like.'; There are so many people in this world, I know it seems hard to forget about her but you just have to do it. I know how you feel, trust me. (oh and by the way your life isn't ';messed up, your just having a little trouble and that's perfectly normal) Don't be so shy, don't be afraid to come out of your shell a little bit. It will not only help you in your dating and social life but your educational one as well. You have to be a man about it, and just ask a girl out if you like her! The worst that could happen is she say no and that's her problem, because from how much you wrote you seem like a really caring guy, which is a bonus. And don't forget to look around. Your not the only shy one in the world. How do you know if that one girl in the class doesn't feel the same way about you? And finally, tell ';the girl you like'; how you FELT about her, let her know your reasons for everything and just tell her thank you for being a good friend.
lol i had almost the EXACT same thing happen to me, I was INFATUATED with this girl at work, and i couldn't get over her, i knew EVERYTHING about her and she didnt tell me almost any of it, i talked to her at work all the time tho, she was nice but had a bf and was really popular and would never have really wanted to be with me (i thought at least) but i didnt give up for the longest time.





I finally started talking to the other girl there and she was really nice to, just as pretty and she seemed to really like me, im now going out with the 2nd girl and so much in love with her. I dont ever really think of this other girl anymore, from time to time i do, but not much. and now it seems like she even might like me, she and her bf split and now she doesnt have a bf and because im not all over her anymore i think she notices me now, but i dont even care cause im so into my new GF that i dont notice any of the world around me anymore (mostly lol)





find a new girl and try to move on is my advice, Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment