Friday, November 19, 2010

What things do you talk about with girls??

I have a crush and i dont know how to approach her,how to start a conversation, or what to talk about.help me out please. also, she smiles at me sometimes so i know she might be a little insterted in me, so shes nice and approachable but i just am lost or tounge tied when i get near her.



also, i know it matters about what she`s like or what shes into, so shes into sports, she plays on the Varsity girls basketball team and softball team at our high school(she told me that she played since she was 7), if this helps with your answer at all.What things do you talk about with girls??
So talk about sports. Ask her how basketball is going, or if she is going to play softball this year. You could also ask her if she is going to do anything for thanks giving or if she is exited for Christmas. Holidays are a great conversation starter.What things do you talk about with girls??
The way I get closer to my crush is to try and find our common interests. I ask her what her favorite TV shows, movies and sports teams are. Out of any of those categories, you are bound to have something in common with her. For example, me and my crush have the same favorite TV shows and we always quote it and make jokes about it. We also have the same favorite sports teams and we talk about that also and it just comes naturally, I guess. If by any chance you don't have anything in common, then she is obviously not the right one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment