Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls!!!!........ I need your opinions!!!!!!? Please. Really good story.....?

I have fallen in love with what used to be my best friend. We were really good friends for almost a year now. I probably wasn't her ';best'; friend because she has a lot but I don't have that many really good friends and i could really talk to her so i would say she was my best friend. We did all kinds of friend stuff like sharing our feelings, studying and hanging out occasionally. After spending a lot of time with her I realized that i liked her way more than a friend which wasn't my original intention. At first my friends made fun of me for hanging out with her cause she isn't the most popular girl in school. I am pretty popular... i know a lot of people from the bottom of the social ladder to the top and hang out with a lot of different groups of people. But i love her never the less. Its not only a physical attraction but also a emotional attraction. I love the way she listens and talks.... she is the only girl I have ever liked in such a way. i shared so much stuff with her that I have never told anyone else to date. I trusted her so much. There is a big group of kids at school think I'm gay because I have never had a girl friend and I'm in 11 grade. Well I'm not and I guess I was just waiting for the right girl and I am positive she is it. Anyways I told her how I felt... well not that I loved her but that I liked her and I got rejected :(. She said that she had boy problems and didn't want to involve me in them. I found out soon afterwards from a mutual friend that she has feelings for a kid that lives in Arizona, we live in Buffalo, that went to our elementary school. They recently got into contact somehow. That crushed me, I haven't eaten right or slept well since I found out, and i have know for almost a month now. How pathetic right? i guess I'm kinda emotional not like crying but mental things really hurt me. I play football and rugby and have never been injured once but her saying no paralyzed me to the point where i couldn't breath. I even quite rugby because i was too upset about the reject... I don't know why i liked rugby but i just couldn't deal. She said she still wanted to be friends but I couldn't and still don't know if we can... after a week we lost almost all contact. I haven't held a conversation with her in at least 3 weeks. We are in to classes together and occasionally exchange glances and say our random ';Hey's and Hi's';. I miss her so much and separating from her has hurt me even more. I was gonna ask someone else to junior prom to get back at her in a way but couldn't do it because all i could think of was her. As a result I'm not going and she is but i don't know with who and that hurts too. I would ask someone who she is going with but that would hurt too much and i will find out soon enough. I wish that weeks ago I would have asked her, o well... Tomorrow is my loves birthday and i don't know what to do. I want to start talking to her again. I was thinking about sending her a facebook message that she would get after school. We have a AP US exam tomorrow so i would type it up tonight and paste it in a message tomorrow morning before I leave for school and she'd find it later in the day. The only problem is i don't know what to say. If you could give me some ideas that would be great. I need a lot of them so have your friends or anyone you know answer this question please. Sorry it was so long but i had a lot to explain. Thanks in advance.Girls!!!!........ I need your opinions!!!!!!? Please. Really good story.....?
Actually, I'm surprised, but I was quite touched with your story. ahaha. mkay. lets see. well if you want her to love you too, you have to keep in touch with her, not just the ';heys';and ';hi's'; in the hallway. you have to show her why you are so worthy and prove to her how deep your emotions are for her. the more you stay away from her, the less of a chance she'll end up having feelings for you. there really is nothing you can do about the guy in arizona, but control what you can, and thats what she thinks of you. make her feel like you're better than that guy. value her, listen to her, dont make things awkward if you can. and i'm sure that this is all pretty new to you, seeing that you havent had a girlfriend, and thast okay, but you just have to realize that no matter how much you want it, sometimes you have to face rejection and you cant be afraid of it, and you just have to move on. because in the end of the day, if she doesnt feel that way about you, you cant do anything about it, but move on and realize that there is someone out there that you will find some point in your life that loves you equally as much as you love her. dont let her interfere that much into your life, you just gotta stay strong and use this experience as a lesson for future reference if it doesnt work out. if you really are going to do that on facebook, i would just tell her how you really feel, from the bottom of your heart. but if you feel that this will make things tense, then tell her how much she means to you and that you really need her in your life and just make her feel important as your best friend, but not in a awkward way. but, in my personal opinion, i think the best thing to do would be to tell her in person cuz it has such a stronger effect even if its hard.



well that's all i can really do right now; give you advice. it's up to you to take it into consideration and put it to use. good luck!



(:

No comments:

Post a Comment