Sunday, November 21, 2010

He's heart broken, I NEED your help!?

This guy at my work asked me ';What are you doing this weekend?'; ( We are good work buddies) I told him(after I got the hint that he was asking me out) ';I have many things to do, I have to read Pride and Prejudice, then Othello and write essays on both of them, including my government project. So I will be very busy all weekend.'; All he said was ';oh.'; Then the next two days after that incident, he limited our conversations to ';hey'; and ';bye.'; He still smiles when he says those words. Why did he limit conversations? Will he ever start talking to me regularly like he used to? Have I broken his spirit? : ( I just don't want a guy in my life right now, I'm 17 and he's 21, and all I am focusing on is finishing high school and going to college. He also is going to go to college. He's a really nice guy, too nice actually, but I can't focus on guys and school at the same time. The last thing I would want to do is hurt someone's feelings and I feel like I totally crushed his being. : ( I never flirt with him, I just talk casually to him about colleges and classes. He knows that I have a busy schedule and that's why he asked me for my weekend. Plus, my parents would kill me if they found out I had a guy.



I've never had this problem happen to me. I have never had a guy ask me out. (Apparently I am intimidating, but I don't know what to do in this situation??)



Do I talk to him about this problem? How and where should I talk to him? At work or outside of the workplace(right outside the door of the building)? What do I say? I want a friendly relationship like there was before.He's heart broken, I NEED your help!?
He can't accept that anyone rejected him, let him be. You made a mosquito out of a lion, he'll get used to feeling smaller than before.

Tell him that you just can't do such things right now and maybe he's ego returns to it's former glory.He's heart broken, I NEED your help!?
just make small talk one day and feel out the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment