Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What can I say to my crush at the opening dance when school starts ?

Hi I am invited to the opening dance along with my old classmates at the school i graduated from this spring.

My crush for over 2 years is going to be there and this is probably the last time i'll ever see him and i can say that i have never actually talked to him in a real conversation, he probably does not know that i exist......



i want to say something uggghhh i just want to get to know him but i don't know how :(



i really need your helpWhat can I say to my crush at the opening dance when school starts ?
well when you see him just see when hes like on his own or something and go over to him abe like hey i dont think ive even talked to u before lol and just make conversation like that, like how you would with a girl except hes a boy and you have a crush on him lol but yeah maybe something like that What can I say to my crush at the opening dance when school starts ?
start a conversation with him by saying hello bla bla bla. And at the end say something like 'can i have your number? So that we can keep in touch *smile sweeetly



hope it helped!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
If you're both going to be at a dance, ask him to dance with you. Just try to be yourself, make sure you stay in his eye range.....lol...and look like you're having fun! :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment