Friday, November 19, 2010

Crush on a gorgeous girl...?

Ok, I like this girl who works at the same place I work. She's absolutely gorgeous. A friend of mine (a girl) who works in the same area as her, has been talking to her for me basically. I only asked her to find out if she was single or not, but instead she told her I like her and think shes ';cute'; and ****. Then she proceeded to point me out and tell her my name etc. Lol. Anyway. I'm an extremely shy person, and so far (today) the most we've said is Hi and a smile to each other. This is while passing each other in the halls. What do I say to her? I want to start talking to her more so I can eventually ask her to hang out, etc. Or should I ask her to hang out, and THEN talk to her?



Either way, What do I say to her? How can I get a conversation going with someone that knows I like her? I'm going to take your advice into serious consideration, so please give me some good stuff. Also keep in mind I'm a shy person, and she's gorgeous.. so that doesn't help lol.Crush on a gorgeous girl...?
Just ask her out. Just hanging out sounds like friendship, and if you want an actual dating realtionship then you don't want to ask her to 'hang out'. I bet she will say yes. You never know till you try...



PS Guys actually use 'lol' how old are you???Crush on a gorgeous girl...?
talk about your mutual friend. The one who you both know, and say something like ';hey, i'm _________'s friend.';
bring it up. tell her that you know that the girl ratted you out, it'll make it less awkward... then see her answer and move from there...
If you aren't able to talk to her then it might be kind of difficult to have a relationship anyway.



But just a suggestion, just ask to hang out for now because if you work together and something goes wrong then it will become strenuous
i think you should ask her friend what the girl that you like is into. for example have your friend causually bring up the movies..or something like that..get her to find out what she wants to see..or is looking fwd to. then as you are walkin by/with her just mention it and say how you are stoaked to see it and start talking about the funny trailors or actors in it. then just say ';well im going to go see it soon would you like to join me?'; or something like that. if its a no just keep trying and dont give up
maybe start talking to her like askinggg whatsupp and just start a convoo.

then yaa do that again and agian ;evryday.

then eventualy it wont just be watup it could be like so u wanna hangout and then u do and u tlak more and then after a few times hanginout you ask her to datee you
Talk to her some more. Start with ';Hi, GoodMorning/Afternoon';. Try to start conversations with her. Dont show her that you are shy. Just hope for the best. But dont over do it; it sometimes get annoying. Just try to spend more time with her. Stay CHiLL. Be yourself.Then when it is the right time then you can go ask her to a date or just hang out. Then when you truly like her then you can ask her out.

I hope this helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment