Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do you know if a guy likes you by email?

I met this guy at my friend's party and I started to have a crush on him. I asked my friend for his email address because that's the only way to communicate with him (he doesn't want a cellphone, I don't blame him). I've sent him emails and he replies, but what really got me was this:



I was inviting him to Gmail so he can chat...



Him: Sorry, using my dad's I phone, can't right now.



Me: OK



Me (again): Ummm, this is awkward, but Lily (my friend who might answer this question) dared me to tell you who you like.



Him: Bye gotta go.







I FWD to my friend and she's like ';Oooo, he likes you!';



Me: Yeah, sure. :P



So she knows his email address too...

She emailed him too...



Her: You're totally unfair! I told you my crush, and you have to tell me yours!



Him: Are you and Emily (Me) testing me (I don't know what he's talking about)? I know Emily likes me, or is she testing me too? Wait, what was your crush's name again?



Her: Fine, Emily does like you....



Him: Is Emily there with you?



Her: No



Him: Oh



*End of Conversation*





Ya, you can make fun of me, I'm the shy girl here. :)





Please be NICE! If you don't know what that means, use a dictionary! :)



Yes, we are very childish. :PHow do you know if a guy likes you by email?
Well, it depends on how old you are. If you are going to see him again, it may depend on the guy. If he doesn't like you, he would avoid you at all costs. If not, he probably want to talk to you more and get to know you well. Hope it helps you.How do you know if a guy likes you by email?
No your not childish, you're friggin mental!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment