Friday, November 19, 2010

Help me! I know it doesn't belong here but...?

But I have to ask!!!!:



I want to call my crush on his cell phone without him know!! What is it called where you blank out your number so he can't see? Is it *67, or *82? Or is it something completely different? Or does it vary per state? Help me!! And how do I talk to him face to face at church? What are some good conversation starters and flirty tricks?? HELP ME!!

How do I get him to notice me?

Okay, there's this guy I like, but neither of us has ever had a date in our lives (not just to eachother, dates in general). He's a few years older than me and I'm not old enough to date. I'm not saying I want to date him, just get to know eachother. How do I do that, casually? We don't go to the same school and the only time we see eachother is at church. How do I start a conversation? What are some good subjects? What are some flirty tricks that are guranteed to make him like me? Anything else that I need help with!!! Please help!! Kudos to best answer.

He knows I exist, but we've only acknowledged eachother 3 or 4 times. What are some appropriate subjects to be discussed in church?Help me! I know it doesn't belong here but...?
First thing to do is... you must observed on where he seat in. Sit on his side and just pretend that you are very serious on the church. Don't look at him anyway bec. you play a very serious way. Just wait 'til the Priest says ';Peace be with you'; face at him and give him some unusual re-action or very understandable smile.



Note: This is not good doing this in the Church bec. that is the home of God.Help me! I know it doesn't belong here but...?
first of all, it is *67...

walk up to him at church and say hi. do you both have the same sunday school? you could talk to him about the lesson

second, do not call and bug him. calling and hanging up or breathing heavy are not cool things to do...if you are not old enough to date and he is a few years older than you, then, I would kept my distance.
it is *67 to call private but I'm sorry but i don't know about *82.At church just be yourself. Guys like honesty. So if you just have a normal conversation with him he may like you =). If you just talk to him at church for a while then probably you can walk around chatting away. that is if you are not that busy! loll. to start a conversation just do what the olden time people did. say hi and stuff. small talk with him first. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT CHANGE YOURSELF. If he doesn't like you then its his loss your gain! Like i said before small talk with him can see what will happen in the future.......

this is all i could think of. Sorry if its not the best =P
Hmmm, I'm not sure about this one. First it's *67, but that's a pritty immature thing to do which might backfire on you by making you look even younger. second, there are no sure fire way's to get him to like you, just be yourself, and if the love bug bites, it bites. Also, I would strike up a convo any way you can, but don't talk about anything uncristianly, after all, you are in a church.
I would steer clear of all conversation concerning Nantucket.
If your calling him from your cell then it does vary.
  • cope with a cheating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment