Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BOy PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. So, me and my boyfriend had been going out for 4 months. I'm kind of shy around him and he is shy around me. I don't know how to talk to him because when I see him i just get butterflys!! And i get tounge-tied! He sometimes puts his arm around me and I just flip out because it makes me so happy I just can't stop smiling. The relationship is really hard to read and talk about! I just can't he's so shy and I've never been the type to start the conversation! He doesn't have a cell so we can't text. Ok so that was in 7th grade! I had broke up with him and then we started hanging out more just as friends. While he was going out with my bestfriend and they had did some stuff together! But, we would always talk and when we were in a big group of friends he would always make sure to talk to me and sit by me sometimes! He's so difficult to read he's actions and he's feelings never go together. So i'm not sure if he even likes me again! So then he broke up with my best friend and went out with my other friend and they didn't last so he was single! My best friend started a whole new crush on him then! But, she's always going from guy to guy so I know it would never work! But, I'm not making any moves because shes my friend and she likes him too! Anyways...she told him that she liked him and he said he liked here too but, he didn't want a girlfriend! Which i know what a lie because 2 weeks later he went out with his X-girlfriend, and by then my friend had moved on so she didn't care! But, then he broke up with his X-girlfriend and she became his XX-girlfriend! (LOL) Anyways...now he has this crush on my different friend and they hang out constantly he's always at her house and stuff. I i'm just a girl who is waiting for him to like me and i'm falling head-over-heels for him all over again! I'm confused and your probably confrused from reading this now too but, just try to help me!! What do i do?!BOy PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
if i were you, i would move on. he obviously doesn't know what he wants and so he just dates everyone.



but if you do like him alot, then flirt with other guys. your crush might become jealous and realize how much he likes you.



hope i helped!BOy PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!
move on. if some guy is going to just be dating around and going from girl to girl like that, then hes not really worth being with. it sounds more like you want a relationship, but this guy sounds like he cant deal with one. hes young and hell probably get over it, but for now he sounds like hes one of those guys who you date for fun, not actually intend on falling in love with.
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment