Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Should i invite my crush to my movie party?

See for my birthday im having a movie party, and its this month. So i decided to invite guys also, and i already invited a few. And my friends are telling me that i should also invite my crush (his name is Shawn). And im not sure because im thinking that it would be weird if i invite him cause i don't even talk to him at all. And we only have one class together. In that class i sit around my other guy friends that i talk to and he sits around there to but i talk to all them except for him. Cause isn't that its harder to talk to the one you like, that's how it is for me. I've never even said hi to him before, and i want to. So that's why it would be weird to just randomly invite him. My friends said i should try and talk to him, then casually invite him. But still im not sure if i should invite him or not. Would he have to like me to come? Maybe not cause he could just come as a friend right? Also im kind of shy and so its harder for me to invite guys and especially the ones i like. Also how should start talking to him so its not just out there, like just so he knows im just looking to be his friend. When would be a good chance to strike a conversation with him, but i don't want it to be like out of no where. And to invite him should i ask him in class or write him a note in class asking him, or maybe finding him in the hall after school and then ask him? So yeah if you could just give me your opinion on this and what i should do, thanks! =DShould i invite my crush to my movie party?
If you don`t try - nothing will happen.



See if you can chat with him at one point, and just ask 'hey some people are joining me on (date) for a movie night, i think it`d be fun if you joined us, want to come'...



He`ll get the hint that you are interested - if he`s smart ..



So just go for it.

And, have fun.



(and an early congrats on the b-day)Should i invite my crush to my movie party?
go ahead and invite him girl!! it'l break the ice...finding him in the hall after school sounds better than writing a note..
I dont see why not have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment