Sunday, November 21, 2010

Boy problems..advice?

I just got out of a serious relationship(that was 2 years long) about 2 and half months ago..I moved to a new city for school. I met some guys..and one guy say his name is Tony.. we were becoming close friends, talking lots (he had a gf at this point). I would talk to him about my ex problems, since we were trying to work things out but it was hard, and his gf problems since they were not going very well. i started to have a crush, and i told my friend Matt, and he ended up telling Tony, but he didnt say anything to me..one night me and Matt hung out late in his dorm and he like tried to kiss me and stuff but i didnt want to, but everyone thought we did stuff...so a couple nights later Tony isl ike..so i hear you had fun with Matt..and im like nothing happened..and hes well its weird i heard you liked me..and i said i did, until you started being mean (we were more flirtatious before, then i guess it was still flirting but bugging me more, so my crush started to go away)..and hes really! i will stop being mean..and the conversation continued and he said he liked me..but he didnt really want to tell me since he has a gf and nothing could happen..so im like yea its ok i understand..and then a week later they break up..and we still are just friends..but then the next week we all are drinking..he trys to kiss me and im like no, you are not ready to kiss me, you just broke up with your gf..then later we have both drank a lot more..and we end up kissing..and next thing i know we are in bed together, and at one point he said ';you dont know how long ive wanted to do this'; which kind of made me feel happy..next morning didnt seem awkward..but later he said, i want to tell you i love my gf..and i said yea i know that, i completely understand, im not expecting anything to happen..and hes like ok good im glad you understand i was scared you would be upset..anyway...so now its been like a month, and hes still kind of awkward. like im just trying to be friends, like im not sure if he likes me or not, but i know he wont act on it again unless hes seriously ready to, and i dont really feel like i like him anymore since hes become awkard..so some days we can talk other days we dont and he seems weird..so how do i make him see im not interested and just want to be friends, and be able to talk to him like we used to? he was a really good friend and i miss that. also my period is late a week and a half..should i tell him that..or just if i do turn out to be pregnant..i know i would get an abortion..should i tell him at all? would it make it more awkward if i told him? advice on the whole situation please. i would like him again if he started showing he was interested...but im not concerned about that, i more just want to go back to being good friends..haha sorry this is such a long storyBoy problems..advice?
i would wait to tell him that your period is late. that might make him totally flip out for no reason if it happens to be a false alarm. dont say anything until your SURE. then its up to you if you want to tell him your getting an abortion.



as for your relatioship with him.. i would become good friends again, and then see what happens in the future.
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment