Sunday, November 21, 2010

How Do I talk to him/Find out if he has a girlfriend?

I'm a Cashier and a grocery store..

There is a new guy that works in produce..He's pretty new, I'll say he's been there 2 months..



For some reason I think he's so cute, he's sort of nerdy looking he looks like a 1960's school teacher lol.. With the dark brown hair, eyes, and glasses..



I've never talked to him really, except for hello and thanks, and that's when he came through my line before.. I don't know how to start up a conversation with him.. I told a few coworkers/Friends I trust about my crush.. One of them offered to let him know when I'm ready to tell him.



How Can I talk to this person? I found out he's 25 and I'm 26... But I don't know how to find out if he has a gf or not.. I haven't dated since 2005, I'm rusty and don't know how to flirt or anything anymore..



His cousin started working at the store also.. He's a packer, he doesn't seem very approachable to me so I don't I'll get any info out of him..



I haven't had a crush on anyone in a really long time.. Don't know how to pursue anything.



Please give me your advice!How Do I talk to him/Find out if he has a girlfriend?
Talk to him like you talk to anyone else. Talk about anything, observe your surroundings.

I always ask people about what school they're going to, and if they like it. If not in school, how do they like working at the job? Was it better or worse than other jobs?



To find out if he has a gf or not, honestly you just ask but slide it in there somewhere. If you're brave enough, compliment him on his looks.

One line I always use to find out if a girl is single is simply,

';You're awfully cute, you're not single are you?';

And she'll say either yes or no... and there you go.How Do I talk to him/Find out if he has a girlfriend?
STAR. I want to know this too. I have a situation very similar. The most I've been able to come up with is get up the courage and ask him if he has a girlfriend, or maybe ask him if he would like to get lunch sometime. But those just don't seem right. I've even thought about maybe letting his friend (that's a girl) know that I like him, so maybe she'll be a blabber mouth and tell him. That way if he likes me, he'll do something about it.



But in my situation, we don't work together. I just see him everyday at a coffee shop I go by all the time. That's pretty cool that you work by him though, that's more opportunities to find out about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment