Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I need boy advice :/ If your brave enough to read this, HELP ME OUT!?

I have a huge crush on my boss's son. No big deal really because I do not work with him. I met him about a week after I started working there back in January. He came right over and just started up a conversation with me, asking a gazillion questions before being shuffled off, quickly managing to tell me that we'd have to finish our conversation later.



The next time I saw him was quite a few months later. He asked me what kinds of things I liked to do, I told him tennis, and he told me that we should play sometime....I felt like he wanted to get to know me more...A month or so passed and he texted to see how I was. (I forgot how he got my number) He told me how he was going to be in town and was seeing if I would like to play tennis and possibly get a ride on his motorcycle(since Ive never ridden on one) and ';only if it was okay with my boyfriend, if I had one?'; I told him I didn't. Once in town, plans changed and it ended up being very late, so we played Wii for about an hour before he had to leave. My excitement was crushed. We had plenty of laughs though,...maybe too many on my part %26lt;:)



A month or so passed again and he texted to check on me and let me know he was going to be in town again(He lives about an hour away because he goes to college). I told him that if he wanted to hang out or something to just let me know. We ended up talking until 1 in the morning at the office where I work. We talked about everything, including past relationships and the ';used to be'; love of his life whom he was to be married to but didn't because of a situation that made him end the relationship with her. Yet he opened his heart up to tell me how he still felt for her and that there was a new guy in her life, that I believe bothered him. (He later tells me how she doesnt phase him anymore because hes basically ';finished'; with her)



A few weeks to a month later he asked me what my weekend plans were and if Id like to go see a movie with him. I of course was more than excited. Unfortunately I had to drive myself, but he was to pay for everything. He said he felt like a jerk for not picking me up when HE was the one that invited me but I understood the reasons why he couldn't(school). Plans changed yet again. We played mini golf, air hockey, and basketball at the kid station we went to. Super fun, ended up losing my keys haha. Afterwards he drove me (in my car :P) to an Indian Indian restaurant he had been to and thought would be interesting for me to try. We laughed and had a great time while I sampled the strange array of items, all the while him drinking from my glass and sharing the food items he got for us to share. I thought that was very sweet. No problem there. He even went and filled my gas tank back up.



We went back to his place later and played TicTacToe with shot glasses, got a little tipsy, walked across to the Student Union and played Ping Pong (all the while laughing up a storm) and back again to have yet another one of our serious conversations about life and getting to know eachother. In the midst of all of the fun he had picked me up and put me over his shoulder...pulled me down on the grass with his arm around me...lightly and shortly massage my neck when I stressed about my lost keys and managed to have a glass of water already made so that I wouldnt get a headache in the morning or be dehydrated from the alcohol. Evening well spent as far as I was concerned.



He texted to make sure I made it home alright and we chatted a little the next day. He never told me if he had fun or what he thought of the evening we spent together. 3 days passed with no more communication and here I was stressing about whether or not he likes me because i didnt know what he thought and he hadnt spoken to me since.

My brother invites me to a festival on Saturday, so on the 3rd day I text him to see if he would like to go too. He starts joking around with me, never answers my question. Very smart alec was he so I joked back, telling him how maybe we shouldnt hang out because I would totally take him out (told him I wanted to learn MMA) he laughed and asked me why. I told him because of his smart mouth. He found me on Facebook later and told me ';You like my mouth :P';. I told him ';I think its the other way around'; He replied ';Hmm maybe you think too much.'; I replied ';Maybe YOU think too much'; By then I was kind of put off. He changed the convo and mentioned his leg that had been cramping for 30 minutes. I figured I would be a smart alec back and told him that it sounded like a personal problem with a mean smiley. He said Harumpf and told me ';well you have a good nite smart one'; and that was that.



I never received my answer about whether he wanted to go, maybe I screwed it up...but tomorrow will be the 3rd day since this happened and is also the day of the festival.



I just want to know if he even likes me or not. It sounded like he did but is no longer interested....or idk. Im hoping he will text me tomorroI need boy advice :/ If your brave enough to read this, HELP ME OUT!?
He seems to just want to know you on his terms, he sees you when he is in town and then leaves and ignores you for months. If he really liked you, he would be communicating with you every day, even if it was just by text. He could already be in a relationship, hence the periods of silence, or he is just not that interested in a serious relationship with you. You should just ask him straight out if he likes you, if he won't give you a straight answer then you should tell him you're not waiting around to be use. You deserve better and this guy will only hurt you, good luck!I need boy advice :/ If your brave enough to read this, HELP ME OUT!?
I loved reading your background info haha. It sounds like he is interested however maybe he was taken back by this new found ';relationship';. Im guessing after his ex, he's never been in another relationship? I dont think you blew it at all though. You can tell when someone is being playful (aggressive or non-aggressive) and your in the clear as far as im concerned? Also is it possible that your boss doesnt approve of you two and maybe hes trying to respect his fathers wishes and maybe slowly move back into friend zone? I really hope it works out! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment