Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Here's the deal?

Ok, let me break it down, here I am having a conversation with a guy whom I like, nice looking guy, I told him I have a crush on him, he said back ';Your crush that only one count!';. Now, I find out he in a relationship, so, I say ';i'm happy for you!';, ';if it ok I still keep in touch with you? he reply back ';You Better!'; then, I ask ';do my crush still does count? '; he reply back, ';Absolutely';

Now, I am working on a production team with the music industry, and, he is a music artist. I had email him, and. ask can he give me some tips how to get start up in the business, of course, i also email and said, ';we are just friends, and, I'm leaving my crush behind';. He had not yet email me back about if we will meet up or not? but, he quite to answer me those other questions about me liking him... So, what's up with him?Here's the deal?
Count yourself lucky. You discovered what is most important to this guy...himself!

When you admitted to him about your crush, it was a stroke to his ego. Even though he already has a gf, it made him feel good about himself that other girls found him attractive. He liked the attention.

But once you admitted that you wanted his help for YOU, then he turned cold, because it wasn't about HIM any more, it was about YOU. It was like he was being rejected.

This type of personality will use you and then throw you away when he's done, because what is most important to him is the way you make HIM feel. He doesn't care about you or your career...he only cares about what you think about him.

This guy is a loser, and I do hope you have forgotten your crush. If you don't put HIM first, then he doesn't care. And besides, with an attitude like that, he won't amount to much in the music business, so you're better off without him!

So don't put him first, and focus on YOU!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment