Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do i start a convo?

Ok, lots of your prob. answere at least one of my questions like ';Does he like me?'; etc. Anyways, most of you said yes, but that I need to start talking to him. And I know that you are right. And I ride the bus with him, and our bus driver just moved us today. And i'm like 2 seats ahead of him now (before i was like 10 seats ahead). and my bestie sits right behind me, sooo i will be turned around talking to her anyways. so now that i sit closer to him, i thought that it would be a good idea to start talking to him. but what should i say? how should i start the conversation? my crush knows my cousin and they talk every once and a while. sooo my bestie said that i should mention something about my cousin. would that be good? any advice??How do i start a convo?
be like hi my name is....

then be friends for a few months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment