Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do you get your crush to notice and talk to you?

well...... there's this dude in my gym class...... we've never talked to each other........ but sometimes I kinda feel like he looks at me and that he listen to what I say to my friends....... but I'm not sure if he's really looking at me...... but how do I like start a conversation with him? like... I'm not that shy... but when it comes to him.... I don't know how to get close to him.... know what I mean? lol.......

Oh..... and do you think he likes me back? (wait, here's what happened the other time) ... ok..... well.... my friends and I were walking around da field thing right? well... when my crush passed by and when he was with his friends..... well, his friends pushed him like right next to me and they were kinda teasing him and smiling at me.... does that mean HE likes me or they know I like HIM? lol...... I am so confused.... lolHow do you get your crush to notice and talk to you?
talk to himHow do you get your crush to notice and talk to you?
normally when a guy's mates push him towards you it's cos they know he likes you so they're being guys about it and taking the piss.

if you wanna get him to notice you, just go over and talk to him. start a conversation and make a joke. after that you'll be able to talk to him in future :)
well obviously he likes you!!! If you really want him to talk to you flirt with him. If you just happen to look at him and he's looking at you DON'T LOOK AWAY. Smile at him then look away. Hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment