Saturday, November 13, 2010

I wanna start a conversation w/ him...?

Ok, lots of your prob. answere at least one of my questions like ';Does he like me?'; etc. Anyways, most of you said yes, but that I need to start talking to him. And I know that you are right. And I ride the bus with him, and our bus driver just moved us today. And i'm like 2 seats ahead of him now (before i was like 10 seats ahead). and my bestie sits right behind me, sooo i will be turned around talking to her anyways. so now that i sit closer to him, i thought that it would be a good idea to start talking to him. but what should i say? how should i start the conversation? my crush knows my cousin and they talk every once and a while. sooo my bestie said that i should mention something about my cousin. would that be good? any advice??I wanna start a conversation w/ him...?
YES! DEFINITELY GRATE ADVICE! talk to him about your cousin... just be like so have you talked to him/her lately? Do you know if she/he is mad at me? because she/he doesn't wanna talk to me and im wondering if you knew what his/her problem was....



stuff like that you know... that would def. start a concersation =]]I wanna start a conversation w/ him...?
YEAH THATS A G00D iDEA START 0FF TLKiN AB0UT Y0UR KUZiN JUS 2 ViBE WiTH EACH 0THER FiRST. AFTER U GET 0VER THAT PRT. iT WiLL B MUCH EASiER 2 TLK 2 HiM %26amp;%26amp; N0T FEEL S0 WEiRD. H0PE iT W0RKS 0UT.
How Bout Yu Start Off With Hey; Y Yu So Quiet?? %26amp; Then Smirk Lol

%26amp; Also Tell Yur Kuzzins How Yu Feel Bout Him .... So She Kuld Get Ya 2Gethha
superbowl commercials
either he likes your cousin or he likes you but doesnt want to tell you
Try to compliment something he's wearing, or something he's doing. Guys become attentive when they realize you're talking about them, it's an ego boost. If you say something about your cousin, he'll think nothing of it and take it as just an honest question and brush you off right after you ask him. Strike up a conversation about HIM, ask him about school, or anything you know he likes to do. It's really easy to do.
Yes i think it's a good idea to get a conversation going by saying something about your cousin, how convenient =) maybe ask questions about how they met, when was the last time they talked, etc. and then maybe say that it would be great if you 3 could do something, maybe even with your friend too. ask him what his classes are, does he know that show....just try to get to know him better, but don't overwhelm him with questions, let him talk too and ask you questions. I hope it works out for you !
well since you see him when you turn around to talk to your bf, smile at him every once in awhile. ask your cousin about some of his interest and use that to make convo.

No comments:

Post a Comment