Sunday, November 14, 2010

Would you say that a guy at my college has a crush on me if he.........?

1.) just met you and handed you a paper that you asked to see and snatched it back from you every time you went to grab for it? he did it like 5 times....

2.)went out of his way to get your number from(GOD KNOWS WHERE)and calls you up to see how your conversation with him went the previous day.....

3.)told me that he would be my study buddy if i was nice to him.....

4.)always stares so hard at me that i think i have something on my face...lol

5.) just always goes out of his way to try and be extra funny and silly with you...



i think he is cute and i think im starting to have a little thing for him but im not sure, he is a bit older than i am and he really isn't someone that i normally would be interested in.. but for some reason i am. what do you guys think?Would you say that a guy at my college has a crush on me if he.........?
He sounds way into you, but I think you already know that ;) I think your real question is 1.) How do I know for sure %26amp; 2.) He's Totally not my Type! What should I do?!?!

First of all RELAX, you know you have done the whole flirting thing before. You know all the signs are there you just have to play the coy little vixon role... wait for him to talk about something he likes to do, outside of class - off campus, and say, ';Oh my gosh, I have always wanted to do/try that, but I've never had a chance to before';. You know, if he's into you - he'll jump all over the opportuntity to ask you out. If he's not he'll give you some helpful tips about how to go yourself - and then you know.

As far as the guy not being your ';norm';, well I'll tell you... the couple of times I have dated outside my ';norm'; have all been positive experiences and most of the happliy married couples I know are not eachother's norm. Go FOR IT! If your the gorgeous, fun person who everyone wants to be around girl and he is the good-looking but always to deep in the library to be noticed guy... think of all you could give to each other. You never know, could be a match made in heavon :)Would you say that a guy at my college has a crush on me if he.........?
He wants you... BADLY!!!



Age ain't nothing but a number



Go for it girl
You know he likes you, but be careful, because if he's this funny and charming... why hasn't somebody already snatched him up?
dont try to ask anybody abt ur personel life. it's may danger to u miss.... deside ur self abt it.
go for it, new things are what makes life interesting, you'll get to find out if he is the type of guy you would like or not. dating is only help for marriage, and everyone these days needs alot more help
Sorry I'm not a guy.
he probably likes you. give it a go. it cant hurt.
always stares so hard at me that i think i have something on my face...lol
ask him talk to him be honest to urself
GO 4 IT!!! i would!! he really like you, he wants to kiss you love you and marry you
To be honest.



1. Bit childish

2. Bit creepy

3. His study buddy - lucky you! He;s lucky to have YOU

4. see 2.

5. Bit trying too hard.



Sounds like a bit of a dick, sorry..
I would definately say he is interested,or else why take all the time and energy he has used to get close to you. I'd also have to say, even though you say he is not normally your type, you are asking a question about him so you are interested as well. If he picks up the right signals from you ( that he won't get shot down ) I would say, he'll be asking you out soon.
Awe it is obvious that he is in to you.



I think you should definitely try him out. Even if it does not work out you might learn something.
It certainly sounds like he's interested in you. 2, 4 and 5 are the biggest suggestions in my opinion. (if it were just 3 I'd have said he may just want to be your friend...)



As to what you want to do about it, well, that's up to you.
Well it definately sounds like you want him to have a thing for you, but he probably does. Flirt with him a bit and make sly moves and if he responds then your in with a chance. Good luck!
yeah dude has a pretty big crush on ya and cince hes not your type he may be just what ya need

No comments:

Post a Comment