Sunday, November 14, 2010

CRUSH ADVICE DESPERATELY NEEDED! what do I do about this boy?? PLEASE HELP!?

well theres this guy at my school I really like. I noticed that one class he wa talking to his friend and his friend was like I thinkyou should go talk to Lisa, and I turned around and looked at them, and then his friend was like look shes looking this way and he turned aroud and said we're talking about our french teacher Mr. Leesa. Then during a field trip I noticed he was looking at me and we smiled. Also leaving the field trip I look back about a half block away from him and I notice him looking back at me but when he realises I saw him he turns away. He's talked to me more than he has the past 2 years I';ve known him and we just have so much in common. Also in class once, I turned around to open the door, and when I turned back I notice him and his friend staring at me, and his friend was smirking. I asked his friend/ my friend if the guy I like was going out with anyone and he was like noo, why and I said I know someone who likes him and he turned around and winked and said his na

24 minutes ago - 1 week left to answer.

Additional Details

23 minutes ago



name and was grinning. I have no idea what to do about this now! its now obvious I like him I guess, and I have no idea where to go from this point. I know he was talking about me to his friend ( the guy I asked) during their rugby practice but I dunno. I get the feeling he wants to say something because he pauses occasionally by my table but hes a real shy guy ( from what I鈥檝e seen and heard) and it would help if I could get opinions on this! please and thanks

12 minutes ago



and also how do I start talking him..randomly?? any conversation starter lines? thanks for all your help guys it means alot to me because I really dont have anyone to talk to about this haha. Does it seem that he likes me?

22 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.

Additional Details

22 hours ago



I get the feeling he likes me but maybe it was me being paranoid about those things, Im not sure.CRUSH ADVICE DESPERATELY NEEDED! what do I do about this boy?? PLEASE HELP!?
Well, it's obvious he likes you. Don't read them other comments saying it's to long there stupid okay listen up. I've been through this once before, he's so into you. Don't be worried and yes, it's obvious that you liek him.Why wouldn't you he sound really sweet and caring. Be your self around him, but know since you like him there's going to be some nervousness around him, and your personality might change to make yourself lookk good around him. Just remember be you and dont let your friends tell you other wise. Because you guys really need to hook up if he's that into you. =]CRUSH ADVICE DESPERATELY NEEDED! what do I do about this boy?? PLEASE HELP!?
TO LONG!
ayou can't do anything about it. HE should be the one making moves. haha...
It sounds like he likes you, but don't be to sure. He might have been starring at you because you had something in your hair or talking to his friend about a ';Lisa'; because he needed to tell you that you had something on your shirt. Who knows but I think its sound like he likes you.

No comments:

Post a Comment