Sunday, November 14, 2010

CRUSH ADVICE! What do I do with this boyy, help!?

well theres this guy at my school I really like. I noticed that one class he wa talking to his friend and his friend was like I thinkyou should go talk to Lisa, and I turned around and looked at them, and then his friend was like look shes looking this way and he turned aroud and said we're talking about our french teacher Mr. Leesa. Then during a field trip I noticed he was looking at me and we smiled. Also leaving the field trip I look back about a half block away from him and I notice him looking back at me but when he realises I saw him he turns away. He's talked to me more than he has the past 2 years I';ve known him and we just have so much in common. Also in class once, I turned around to open the door, and when I turned back I notice him and his friend staring at me, and his friend was smirking. I asked his friend/ my friend if the guy I like was going out with anyone and he was like noo, why and I said I know someone who likes him and he turned around and winked and said his na

24 minutes ago - 1 week left to answer.

Additional Details

23 minutes ago



name and was grinning. I have no idea what to do about this now! its now obvious I like him I guess, and I have no idea where to go from this point. I know he was talking about me to his friend ( the guy I asked) during their rugby practice but I dunno. I get the feeling he wants to say something because he pauses occasionally by my table but hes a real shy guy ( from what I鈥檝e seen and heard) and it would help if I could get opinions on this! please and thanks

12 minutes ago



and also how do I start talking him..randomly?? any conversation starter lines? thanks for all your help guys it means alot to me because I really dont have anyone to talk to about this haha. Does it seem that he likes me?CRUSH ADVICE! What do I do with this boyy, help!?
Well go talk to him. And if you really think that he likes you like him than you should go and say that to him because something a guy can like you and you like him but you lose them because you dont tell them and the guy thinks that you dont like him.CRUSH ADVICE! What do I do with this boyy, help!?
Hope this helps you Lisa:

http://www.wikihow.com/Talk-to-a-Guy-You鈥?/a>

May you plz help me with my question too:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

I will be glad!

Thank u;)
just go up to him and be like hey whats up, but make sure he's alone, ask him about homework or something. you will be happy you did. it kinda seems like he does like you!!
Seems like you two are just flirting back and forth. If you want something to happen just take the initiative and start talking about whatever. How you hate the classes your in, a movie you just saw, how the caf food sucks. Just say whatever you feel like saying. You dont need any lines to start a conversation. I have no clue how old you are, but if the guy is shy and does like you it may take a while before he actually does anything if he even does anything. So just go for it.



Worst case scenario he doesnt like you. So what.. theres a bunch of other guys who you'll meet in the future.



Good luck and if you have the chance tell me the outcome if you do anything. I'm always curious what the result is.
Yes, he does like you! :-D



Start with saying hi and ask about rugby.
omg he sooo likes you!

ask him how sports are going or sumin to start a conversation! idk.

or who he likes these days...

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment