Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crush on super shy boy? shy guys or anybody's opinions?

*this is long but please read it :[ thanks in advance

He's super shy and quiet, but when I start a conversation with him he smiles and doesn't look at me directly, he tends to look down at the ground or look away and smile and when I say hi he just kind of smiles and looks away and puts his hand up and semi waves. I asked him what his hobbies were in a sort of joking manner just to talk about something and he smiled and looked down at the lunch table (i sit across from him at lunch) and he said i dont know what are your hobbies (while still smiling). i dont really catch him staring at me that often, hes normally looking around the room but when i do catch him out of the corner of my eye and look back at him he looks away, or if im looking at him and he looks at me and realizes im looking at him, he looks away.



edit//

today at lunch i directed him to come over to my side of the table and he kind of shook his head no, i dont think he meant it to insult me he just was too shy to come talk to me i think. so i then went over to talk to him and he moved away, kind of playingly to the other side of the table, and then i followed him and we did that like three times and he was laughing and so was i, and then we finally stopped and we started talking and i asked how his day was and he said sucky, while laughing, and i said why? and he was like cause im sick. and im like oh. and then i asked him if i could see his assignment notebook, and put a sticky note in it that said heyyy (insert name here), have a good day :), and so i stuck it in the front and said there, now you will have a good day every day, kind of in a kidding way, and he looked at me and smiled and bobbed his head. hes still really shy but hes starting to open up a little bit to me, do you think hes in to me or is he just talking to me to make me not feel bad...? i dont want to waste my time making all this effort because again, i really like him. do you think his shyness will lighten up over time, and if so how can i speed up the process... lmao. what are some good topics i could start w/ him, or funny jokes to start a conversation? should i just be straight up with him and be like, hey i like you, well not worded like that but.. yah know...?Crush on super shy boy? shy guys or anybody's opinions?
Yeah, keep at it. If he's shy he needs some help to come out of his shell. Don't worry about wasting time if you really like him. You can't really speed up the process cuz it depends on him. Keep talking to him andhaving fun with him, make him feel special and then ask him to a movie or something.Crush on super shy boy? shy guys or anybody's opinions?
Shy guys absolutely love it when you complimenet them, their shy cause they really dont feel confindent, show him what a GREAT guy he is and tell him hes cute, etc, etc. I'm sure he'll get the hints.



Good Luck.
yea i think he likes u back.
As a once shy boy myself, I say keep going after him. Us shy people are very difficult to read. He might really want to ask you for your number or go out on a date, but he is probably deathly afraid to hold a conversation with you. You're gonna have to keep up doing all the work. Keep what you're doing, stay being super nice and understanding. Get his IM and/or e-mail and talk to him through that way. This will let him relax immensely. Then get him to hang out with you outside of school. He will open up after time.
That is the cutest thing i have ever read! lol

I think that this guy is pretty shy but i think any shy person who recieves attention from the opposite person will end up having feeling for them, because they care. Trust me i was super shy. But anyways back to your dilemma, comment on his eyes or his shirt or something that will make him feel better about him.

Ask if he has a girlfriend and if he says ';no'; then say ';why'; and then you be like ';i wish i had a boyfriend'; lol or something along those lines. Give him a clue you are interested in him and if he is feeling confident enough in himself he will end up doing something about it.



hopefully all goes well. :)

1 comment:

  1. Umm... I am a shy and cautious girl when it comes to relationships, and there is this guy at my school who I share most classes with. I like him and I know he likes me, but the problem is not only is he shy as well, but he is also my friend. I've dated friends before. It always ends badly and ruins the friendship, but he might be the right one. What should I do!?!?

    ReplyDelete