Sunday, November 14, 2010

Drama, Drama, Drama! I need help with telling people the truth to make things better!? Conversation skill tips?

Drama, Drama, Drama! I need help with telling people the truth to make things better!? Conversation skill tips?

Drama, drama, drama! Help i need to tell my crush something important!

Ok its kinda a long story, so i hope you guys can help me out, its really important to me!!

ugh, this could be bad.



its kinda a really really long story, so please be patient.



i need conversational tips, and suggestions, and how to fix this situation.



i just need help, tips, suggestions, on anything that could make things better!



i need help!



Please and thanks!



i really need help to solve this whole situation!



I want to tell brian what happened so i don't have to lie to him, and i



don't want him to hear it from josh first.

1.how can i tell him the truth without him getting mad, or think of me



any different? and i want him to believe me when i say i don't like



josh! i thought i did for one day, but it was never like the feelings



ive had for you, brian. bc im not sure brain knows i like him, and not



sure if he even likes me?





2.i want to apologize to josh for setting him up and telling Steph when



i said i would tell anyone

but kate would punch me in the face if i said a word to him.

how can i apologize to him?



3.i want to talk to kate about everything but she refuses to even



acknowledge me, she still thinks i like josh? even though it was him



that liked me in the first place, and i was caught up in the moment and



didn't mean what i said. and haven't talked to him since october.



4.oh and i just want to know your opinion, what i did to josh and kate,



was it really that wrong. i mean they were broken up!



how can this whole situation be fixed so that i don't lie, brian



believes me and doesn't think of me differently, josh not be mad at me,



and kate realize what i did, wasn't as big of a deal as she thinks, and



so that josh and kate are Still together?



i mean brian needs to realize that i want kate and josh to be together



but kate needs to be a better girlfriend and i do feel bad for josh and



i do feel bad about what i did to him , and i didn't like him.



ugh, this could be bad.



i don't want to lie! and i just need help with starting the



conversations, and things i should say. and stuff like that. Please



help!



i just need help, tips, suggestions, on anything that could make things



better!



i just need help!



Please and thanks!Drama, Drama, Drama! I need help with telling people the truth to make things better!? Conversation skill tips?
Do you know what your problem is....You talk too much.Drama, Drama, Drama! I need help with telling people the truth to make things better!? Conversation skill tips?
You are predicting all of the possibly bad things that could happen and really all you can do is decide if you want to tell the truth and be honest with the people that you mentioned... how they react is not up to you but you can certainly decide if you want to tell them or not. Weigh the pros and cons of it all and see if it would make sense and if you will be willing to face any possible consequences that may or may not arise with whatever decision that you make.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment